Snapchat

Grayson's p.o.v

As I walk out of the halls with Ethan, carrying a vegan salad, we start to make our way to the football pitch. Before we get there, I notice someone sitting under the bleachers. They don't look very familiar, and why is she sitting all alone? After staring for a few seconds, I get whiff of cookies and cream, followed by oak tree and perfume. Instantly I realise, that's my mate. My senses are going crazy until I smell blood. Is she bleeding.. is she in trouble? My heart starts pounding at just the thought of someone laying one finger on her head.

"E, I'll be back, tell the boys I need to do something real quick."
He nods and I jog over to the bleachers before slowing down. I instantly regret it once I stood on a stick and startled her. Fuck.. This woman is fucking gorgeous...

Y/N p.o.v
I smile at him after hearing his name, "and you?" He asks as he placed his hand in his jacket pocket. "I'm y/n." I smiled, receiving one back, "I noticed you were very good at volleyball. Do you play?" He asked, "nah, I just really like sports, volleyball is just one of my favourites. He smiled, "you seemed to enjoy it too, do you play often?" My smile reaching from ear to ear, he chuckled, "nah, I play lacrosse.." my cheeks began to ache from smiling, god what's happening to me.

"Yo Gray! You up for a game?" I looked past the bleachers to see someone that looked almost the same as him. "Yeah hold on two secs!" He called back out, "huh, I never knew you had a twin brother." He smiled, "yep. Sometimes I wish I didn't though, he's a literal ass clown." I laughed at his comment, "hey before I go.." he spoke, "hm.?" "Can I- uh... can I get your snap...?" He asked looking a little worried. I noticed his cheeks flushed red as I didn't say anything, "sorry, stupid question- I'll just go.." he went to turn away but I gripped his arm, I laughed, "sure. You can have my snap." He smiled brightly, his shiny white teeth showing, he handed me his phone and I put my username in. "There you go" I smiled, "thanks," he smiled, "I'll snap you after school." He called out whilst running to his twin, "not in that way! I meant I'd snapchat you!" He yelled again. I couldn't help but burst into laughter.

Was Grayson Dolan nervous?

After school
Once I arrived in my apartment, I instantly went into the shower. I picked up my phone from the counter next to the shower and saw I had received a snapchat from Grayson 5 minutes ago. I smiled to myself before opening it.
"Hey pretty" was the caption with a photo of him pouting his lips, looking as if he was mocking all the girls that make duck faces. I laughed, I then switched the camera so it was facing me and did a peace sign with a smile (don't worry I didn't send a nude!) in the caption I wrote, "hey sexy" without hesitation, I sent it. This should get the bowl stirring.

After my shower I got changed into an oversized tank top with short shorts and hopped on my bed. I opened snapchat once again to open Grayson's snap. He was making a sad pouting face, "are you having a shower without me? Where my invitation??" I laughed to myself and took another photo, winking at the camera and sent it with a laughing emoji, not noticing how low the camera was, showing the top of my boobs through the top.

I gasped before chucking my phone next to me. SHIT.... my phone buzzed after a few minutes... it was Grayson. I slowly opened his snap to see his crotch. He was wearing grey sweatpants and you could see that he was grasping his hard looking member. I froze, staring at what was right before my eyes. "Damn mami" was his caption... holy shit.. I'm already wet asf.

I turned the camera facing me, again, before taking a photo of my breasts the camera above my head kind of and my tank top on the floor. But I left my black lace bra on. I clicked send.

Thank you sm for reading yet another chapter, it's been a while, I know. I'm sorry. I hope ya'll are having a good time and staying safe in this situation... lost of love, love you bubs💕