Suspicious

In the living room

"Who killed him." Remi says trying to hold back tears.

"I ASKED WHO KILLED HIM!" The tears started flowing down her face and her sobs grew louder.

Everybody except Blyke left the room to give Remi some space. "It's gonna be okay..." He reassured her. "We're gonna find who did this and make them pay."
Remi cuddle up with Blyke and everybody went to sleep.

3:32 AM

*John POV*
My throat hurts... I should get some water.
I walked down to the kitchen and to my horror I saw...

Somebody in a black hoodie carrying... REMI!?!? Crap! It's the killer.

"Don't be suspicious Don't be suspicious... hmmm Hahn hunhm." The figure says as it head for the stair with Remi in its arms.

I grabbed the sharpest knife I could find. Okay... whoever you are... YOU'RE DEAD. The black hooded figure turned around and quickly jumped out of the way as I tried to jab the knife in it's neck.

"WHAT THE HELL JOHN!?!" The figure screamed.

"YOU KILLED ISEN AND NOW.... REMI."
I cried as I went into defensive stance.

"Who's dead?" Remi asked as she yawned stretching out her arms slightly and hitting the hooded person by accident.

"Ouch that hurt Remi!" The hooded figure said

"Sorry Blyke." Remi responded.

3rd person POV

"I thought- I... I'm so stupid. I thought you were the killer and killed Remi." John laughed as he rubbed his head.

"Oh I was supposed to get water!" He turned on the lights and went over to the tap to get water.

Cecile came down stairs and said
"Keep it down." Just as she was about to walk back up stairs the lights flickered.

Than...She screamed...

Once the lights turned on Cecile was nowhere to be seen... She was kidnapped.

Written: August 4th
Published: August 4th