Here we go again

"Ahhh sh*t here we go again" John sighed as Arlo was accusing him.

"It wasn't John. John was with us when It happened." Remi exclaimed.

"IT WAS JOHN. THAT LUNATIC MONSTER FOUND A WAY TO DO IT SOME HOW." Arlo practically screamed.

John froze. Memories. The past. It was all rushing through his head at once.

Monster...

Tryant...

The same forbidden words played in loop in his mind. He felt.... broken. Being reminded of the past.

His breathing became raggedy as he curled up into a ball, rocking back and forth trying to make the memories stop.

That's when Seraphina walked toward Arlo and.....

Slapped him.

Arlo fell backwards onto the floor.

Seraphina rushed toward John putting her arms around him, hugging him tightly.

"Hey it's okay. I know. The past sucks but that's not what matters. What matters is that you are in the present and can change things right now. I am here with you. Remember that." Her soft voice said as she comforted him.

"I caused this." Thought Claire.

A/N  While writing this I screamed "YES YOU DID BITCH."

Everybody was left in shock. They had never seen John in such a vulnerable state. Just one word and he was panicking... They felt bad for him.

A/N Sorry for such a short chapter!
I hope you enjoyed this though! Comment any suggestions for the story and Comment what you think about it down below! ♡♡♡♡

Written: September 21st 2020
Published: September 21st 2020