Kurama...

Naruto didn't know what to do what to say he just stood there looking at them until one word no...one name escaped his mouth "Ku-kurama"

"Naruto...Naruto!...NARUTO!!"
A voice called out From deep into Naruto.

Naruto felt himself being pulled inside deeper and deeper into darkness and anger until he was standing in front of the Ninetails cage.

Naruto looked up at the beast tears rolling down his cheeks not stopping
The tears came more and more, until finally Naruto broke...

Naruto:

why, why me... WHY ME! He screamed, falling down on his knees, "he hit the ground with his hands sobbing and crying out loud*

" I loved her and cared for her, I put my life on the line just to protect her and she...she threw it all away with kiba"
" Is this what I get for being a hero"...
"IS THIS WHAT I FUCKING GET FOR BEING THE HERO THAT EVERYBODY WANTS!"

Random pov:

Naruto was yelling those words Kurama not knowing why he did he just did. When Naruto asked Kurama those words it even shocked Kurama himself, he never thought that the hero of the leaf would think that nevertheless say it out loud.

Kurama felt something he had never get before "What is this feel I'm getting from naruto" he thought to him self..., It was empathy...for Naruto Kurama was angry he didn't like this he hated what had happened to Naruto he hated seeing Naruto like this, he wanted them to pay, he wanted death to come knocking at their doors, he wanted to kill them, but the thought to himself "Naruto still wouldn't-" his thoughts were interrupted by the words that came from Naruto, he could feel the sadness in them and the hate, that made his blood boil up, he had never been this angry.

Hinata pov:

why! why! why! Why did he come home, why did he have to see us like this, what do I say to him, what do I do, he won't believe any lies I say, what is he gonna say or do.

Random pov:

Hinata didn't know what to do he covered herself and held kiba's hand then looked up at him, kiba was white and scared, she followed his eyes to Naruto only to see something she wish she didn't see that made her turn white too her face was terrified she was scared they both were they had no idea what to do, they both thought run but were frozen scared and couldn't move an inch even if they wanted to...