The news.

Izuku is doing push-ups with momo on his back. He gets up and they both lay on the couch. He turns on the tv and sees the news.
Reporter: multiple murder cases have been reported around japan. Hero's are currently on the hunt for this mystery murder.
(Some where else.)
Asui woke up on a dark room. She looks around and sees a figure.
Asui: who are you?
The figure walks out of the shadows to reveal uraraka.
Asui: ochaco what are you doing?
Uraraka: I'm sorry tsu but you touched my sweet, darling Deku. You have to pay the price.
The sounds of screaming came from the basement and it suddenly went quiet. Asui was dead. Her tongue was cut out and Her legs were ripped off. Uraraka was covered in blood.
Uraraka: just a few more to go and Deku will be all mine again.
Uraraka eyes turned pink and she starts giggling.
Uraraka: now that's what happens when anyone thinks they have a chance with my Deku.
She looks to see the rest of the class and female hero's tied up in chairs. (Except Shoto.)
Uraraka: now let's check on my Deku.
(Time skip.)
Uraraka reaches Izuku's house and peeks through the window.
Urarakas thoughts: he must be so sad that we broke up. I'm gonna bring us back together.
She looks and sees something that pissed her off.
Momo and izuku are cuddling on the bed watching a romance movie with momo wearing Izuku's sweater and Nuzzling into his chest between Izuku's legs. Izuku and Momo kiss and watch the movie with smiles on their faces. Uraraka was shattered.
Uraraka's thoughts: she kissed Deku. That bitch kissed my Deku.
Uraraka's eyes turned red. She walks to her house and goes to the basement. She grabs a chainsaw and goes to the todoroki's.
(Izuku and Momo.)
Izuku: so you plan on getting up?
Momo: nope. Your my pillow for today.
Izuku: I'm cool with tha-
Then it all went black. Izuku slowly woke up in a room with momo next to him. There both strapped to a bed.
Izuku: where are we?
Momo looks terrified.
Momo: m-my room.
The door opens and Momo is shaking. The yaoyorozu's walk in.
Mr/mrs yaoyorozu: hello Momo.