Hell.

(1 month later.)
Izuku and Momo were in hell. Izuku was constantly touched by uraraka and she would be constantly clingy. He would always wear a shock collar to show in her words 'her property'. He was like her slave in the todoroki house along with momo. The maids and butlers would help them. Soon enough, eri was forced into it and had the same shock collar on as Izuku and Momo. Eri was forced into calling uraraka mom. Momo was back to the days when she was a kid but worse. Shoto was constantly touching her and be "disciplined" if she were to pull away. Her parents being the one to discipline her. The capturer's kept the three in the same room. The weekend was when they would be left alone and would take the chance to spend family time. But the worst when after Momo and izuku had sex before there capture they soon found out about and the couple were locked up and starved for a week.
(Present.)
A Saturday night is lite up by the moon with a small family laying down in bed with there daughter asleep.
Momo: I never noticed how beautiful the moon is.
Izuku: yea. When we get out we can enjoy the moon all night long.
Momo: I'm sorry. I'm sorry I got you and eri into my mess. You guys are suffering just because I had a be a coward and hide. I guess I really am a mistake.
Momo was gonna cry until Izuku kissed her. He moves his head away.
Izuku: Momo I love you no matter what. Your not a coward and a mistake. The reason I fell in love with you is because you have a good heart, gorgeous and smart. You are every guys dream girl. If people don't want us to be together then don't listen and continue being together. For our daughter.
Momo was shocked and burst into tears hugging him saying ' I love you.' A thousand times. She stops crying.
Momo: *sniffle*ok.
The couple fell asleep cuddling with there daughter. They didn't notice the camera in the room and the people watching were mad. They soon had a idea and smirked evilly at eri.
(Next morning.)
The sound of a scream ran through the house. Izuku and Momo woke up and that eri wasn't with them. They jumped out of bed and ran to the living room. They were knocked to the ground by guards and saw eri on the ground with the yaoyorozu's, todoroki's (except endeavor.) and uraraka's over the poor girl.
Izuku: get the fuck away from her.
Uraraka: I'm sorry Deku but we just have to make a example out of her.
They then proceeded to beat the shit out of the poor little girl. Momo was sobbing on the ground and izuku was struggling and yelling he's gonna kill them all. Todoroki pulls a gun out and shoots eri in the leg. Izuku was thrown in there room along with eri. Momo came back drugged and didn't look well.
She was throwing up, looked pale, and couldn't even support her self but she was given a med-kit. After Izuku was done helping the girls heal eri finally woke up.
Eri: papa? Are you ok?
Izuku: I'm fine snowball. Just get some rest.
Eri: is mama ok?
Izuku: yeah she's just throwing up a lot.
Eri nods and nuzzles close to her mommy. Momo raps her arms around eri and they fall asleep. Night falls and izuku is ready to take his revenge. He rips the collar off  but gets electrified and unlocks the door with a Bobby pin. Izuku is ready to take his revenge.