CHAPTER 18

Rose POV.

As we approach the aburames front door and knock we hear a man addressing us.

"Is there something I can help you all with." He said.

Tenten was the first to speak.

"Were sorry to bother you mister aburame, but we recently got a puppy at the animal shelter and we found out he has ticks, kiba said you maybe able to help us." She said.

"Yes. I can help you bring him in. I'll look him over, then you can introduce yourself." He said looking over at me.

As we entered the aburame house hold. The first thing I noticed was a boy in a dark green jacket with black shades on. He look just like his father I thought. The second thing I noticed was all the insects. Some were in jars some were hanging up on the walls. It was fascinating to me.

"Son go get me some tweezers. You all can set him down on the counter if you'd like." Mister aburame said.

As we sat tank on the counter the same boy came in and sat a pair of tweezers on the counter next to tank. As he did this his father walked in. After some time mister aburame picked tank up and handed him to me.

"I think now is a good time for introductions. Hello I'm shibi, and this is my son shino." He said as he layed a hand on his sons shoulder.

"It's wonderful two meet you both. I'm Rose, and I would like to thank you for helping us with tank." I said with a smile.

"It's no problem ticks are quite easy to remove, but if any more show up bring him back. No point in spending money on unnecessary trips to the vet." Shibi said.

"Ok thanks." I said as him and his son walked us out.