CHAPTER 37

Shino POV.

After my talk with kiba I walked him home to make sure he didn't go to see rose I then went home myself. I alerted my father that I had arrived home and was going to bed.

The next morning I awoke early did my routine got dressed and waited for rose to arrive.

"So when is rose going to arrive I could make tea and go to the market after." Said my father.

"I did not give her a specific time. I wanted her to arrive when she felt ready."

"I see, it seems that if I taught you nothing else I taught you how to be a gentle man." My father laughed.

"I simply want this relationship to work. You don't find many girls willing to date someone interested with insects." Came my reply.

"I suppose you're right. If that is the case then I suggest you treat her with respect and never ever under any circumstance underestimate the power of a woman."

"I planned on treating her right, and I always knew to never underestimate a woman I have female friends after all." I laughed back.

After me and my father had a good laugh there was knock on our door. My father went to answer it as I sat on our couch felling nervous for the first time.

"He's in the living room." I heard my father say.

After I heard my father say that rose walked in and she had on a beautiful pale pink sun dress with purple, blue, and yellow flowers on it.

"You look breathtaking."

"Oh! Thank you shino."

"What? What do you mean 'thank you'." I asked perplexed.

"And on that note I'm heading to the market I'll be back later." My father said.

"Oh alright. It was nice seeing you again shibi." Said rose as she waved my father off.

"Now what did you mean by 'thank you'?" I asked again.

"Hehe, I said 'thank you' because you said I looked breathtaking." She said with a giggle.

"I didn't mean for you to hear that." I said with a light blush forming on my cheeks.

"Well we are dating, so I saw nothing wrong with it. In fact, I'm quite flattered." She said.

When she said that I about passed out. She confirmed the fact that we are dating, and I couldn't be happier.

"Now I remember that your family studies insects, and I hope I'm not crossing any lines when I ask, but can I see some of them."

Ok I lied I can get happier she actually wants to meet some of my insects.

"Is there any reason why?" I asked.

"Well I want to get to know you a bit better and I figured your family has been doing this for a long time and it a part of your families tradition. I figured if I want to get to know you I should get to know your insects to.
Oh god! I'm rambling I'm so sorry shino!!" She said with a heavy blush.

"It is alright I do not mind your rambling. I find it quite cute actually." I said with a slight smile.

"So I didn't cross any lines when asking?" She asked with a hopeful look in her eyes.

"No, and if you would like to meet my insects there in my room if you would just fallow me." I said as I led her to my room.