5). the gazebo

Plan was picked up by his mother at the station.
When they met, Plan asked for time for her mother to talk.  They head for a cafe.

Over dinner, Plan chanted all the events that befell him, ranging from cases under the moonlight to the symbols of the moon and stars.

There was sadness, annoyance, and anger when Plan's mother heard that.  Her heart is really raging.  Actually she wanted to bump into Mean and maybe kill him.

But, she was also hindered by her status, by the kindness of Mr. and Mrs. Phiravich.

If this case is revealed, it is inconceivable what the great ladies and gentlemen did to Mean and this is also not good for the family.

"Ooh, Plannie, my child. Forgive mother," finally only the words came out of her mouth while still sobbing.

"Mae," Plan softly and hugged his mother.

"Maybe we better not talk to the Mr. and Mrs. Phiravich about this, I'll forget it. Besides, I'm a man, so I don't think there will be any problems," Plan concluded.

"Ooh, Plan," her mother said, still hugging him.

"Mae, but I have one request," Plan said, staring at his mother.

"Say it," his mother said.

"Can you assign me to things related to Mean, I'm actually still traumatized," Plan said.

"Of course, dear. I understand," his mother said, hugging Plan.

"Mae, one more," Plan took her mother's hand.

His mother looked at Plan.

"Can you be normal in front of Mean?"

Plan's mother looked at him for a moment then sighed.

"I'll try," she replied.

They walked to the parking lot.

Plan drove the car to Phiravich's residence.

***

The car enters the garage.  Plan and his mother got out of the car then walked to their respective rooms.

Plan enters his room and stores his belongings.  Then, he went out to the park.

He looked at the flowers that were blooming there and squatted briefly to greet some roses that were still buds.

"Hey, do you miss me?"  He said with a smile.

"Yes, that's right, I miss you," Phi Nat's voice behind him.

Plan turned and Phi Nat stood there proudly.

Plan stood up and smiled.

"How are you?"  Phi Nat stroked Plan's head.

"I'm fine, Phi." Plan's answer sounded soft.

They sat on park benches and began to talk about light things.

Sometimes they laughed, surely because what he was talking about was very funny.

Laughter was witnessed by a pair of eyes from behind the curtain of a room on the second floor.

His lips turned a smile.

"Phi Nat," Mean's voice from behind them both startled Plan.

Plan's heart suddenly pounded and his chest became tight.
His body trembled instantly.  Mean Sound evokes memories of the night on the West Wing.

Without realizing it, Plan held Phi Nat's arm tightly.  He hid behind Phi Nat.

"What's up, Mean?"