Chapter 22

Your morning consisted of everyone running around trying to get organized for Leo's arrival. It was honestly humorous to watch.

At lunch time you sat down with Hux and Phasma. You picked up your spoon and started to eat your soup.

"What is Leo like?" Phasma randomly asks.

"He's-" you pause, trying to find the right words to describe him. "He never takes things seriously. He's always casual and he makes things fun."

Phasma nodded, seemingly pleased with your answer. You continued on with your meal.

"He better not be like you." Hux mumbled under his breath.

You couldn't resist the change to choke him. You shot out your hand as you lifted him from his seat, using the force to close his airways. You could see the panic in his eyes. His face was turning purple and in a few seconds he would die.

"y/n!" The modified voice called your name. This broke your trance and you let go of the hold on Hux.

You turned around and Kylo was standing at the doorway of the private lunch room. You scoffed at him and walked right past him out the door. You could hear his footsteps following behind you and you ducked into a nearby conference room. You stepped inside and waited for him to yell at you.

He followed after you. Once inside he ripped off his helmet and set in on the conference room table.

"You can't just choke him." Kylo said to you.

You crossed your arms over your body and rolled your eyes. "So? He deserves it. And why do you care so much?"

"I don't. But the Emperor might." Kylo tries to explain to you.

"Oh please. No he wouldn't. I could've killed Hux and the Emperor wouldn't even bat an eye at it." You rolled your eyes again.

"Don't roll your eyes at me." He said darkly. He took a step towards you. You could feel his breath on you, you could hear his heartbeat.

"Or what?" You challenged him, wanting him to touch you.

"Naughty girl." He said seductively as he planted kisses on your neck.

He moved his hands to your waist and he walked you back into the side of the table. He picked you up and set you down on it.

"I need you." You blurted out.

"I need you too." He said back, smiling against your neck.

He reached his hands around your body and undid the zipper on your dress. He pulled you off the table for a moment as he pulled your dress down. Then he undid your bra and pulled down your panties.

Soon you stood completely naked infront of Kylo Ren in a conference room on Starkiller Base. It almost felt like a dream.

"You. Are. Gorgeous." He planted a kiss on your body for each word. The first one being on your lips, the second on your jawline and the third on your neck.

"Now tell me. What do you want?" He moves his hands up and down your body. One of his hands finds your breast, he cups it and plays with it.

"You." You say as a breath. You could feel the pool between your legs. You half expected that if you looked down you would see your juice running down your leg.

"What do you want me to do with you." He runs a thumb over your nipple, playing with it, then leans down and takes it in his mouth. You moan at his movement.

"I want you to fuck me." You really needed him now.

"Beg for it." He said taking your other nipple in his mouth.

"Please- Sir. Please fuck me." You begged him.

As soon as the words came out of your mouth he grabbed you and flipped you around. He pushed your face into the table so you cheek collided with it and now your ass was in the air.

He groped at your ass and suddenly you felt a sharp pain on your ass. He had spanked you. And even worse. You liked it. You moaned in response to his spanking. He spanked you again. This time you moaned.

Then you felt his tip teasing your entrance. All at once he slammed into you. His thrusts were vigorous and he pounded his full length into you.

"Dirty Slut. Letting me fuck you where people can hear. Isn't that right? Aren't you such a dirty slut?"

"Yes sir. I'm such a- dirty- slut." You cried out in pleasure. He thrusted into you harder.

"Scream my name. Let everyone know who you belong to." He words sent ecstasy rushing through your body.

"KYLO! Oh Kylo!" You screamed out hoping no one heard but you knew someone would have to have heard you.

"Good girl" he chimed in your ear.

He violently pulled out of you then he turned you around. You wrapped your arms around his neck and leaned up to kiss him. As you were kissing him he planted his length back inside you. He wasn't done with you yet. He continuously thrusted himself into. You moaned loudly and he slammed your body against a wall.

"Dirty." He thrusted himself deep inside you. "Little." Another thrust. "Slut." With his final thrust you both find your climaxes.

"Oh- Kylo." You said your final moan as you rode out your climax.

Within a minute Kylo was dressed and ready to leave. He left and you gave him a head start. You fixed yourself up and left the conference room. You couldn't help but notice all the wandering eyes that followed you down the hall.

Your feet quickly took you into your quarters. You rushed down the hall to you room. You could feel the redness of your face. You quickly sat down at your bed and checked your DataPad.

Message to Commander Y/N
From General Hux
Sent: 7:45am
Leo's arrival: 4:00pm.

You looked at the clock and it read: 3:00pm. You had enough time to get ready. You put on a gorgeous black dress and did your hair in a slick high ponytail. Then you put on black heels.

Your dress:

You looked hot and you felt amazing

You looked hot and you felt amazing. You glanced at the time and noticed you had the perfect amount of time to walk down to the hanger.

The walk didn't take to long and eventually you were met by Kylo, Hux and Phasma. You were the last to arrive. You felt Kylo's gaze on yours as you stood beside him. You were at the very end of the hallway. You'd be the last to great Leo, just as Kylo was the last to great you.

"The ship as arrived!" Hux announced and you saw it. The ship. It was the same one that had taken you to the Base not too long ago.

As the ship landed you felt your heart beating faster in your chest. You were nervous. You were excited to finally see Leo but you didn't know if he'd approve of you. You had changed so much since coming to the First Order and you worried he wouldn't like you the same way.

Too late now. While you were worrying, Leo's ship had landed and the ramp was currently coming down. As it came fully down you finally got a full glance of him. Leo. He was here.

(A/N: I PROMISE YOU WILL MEET LEO NEXT CHAPTER!!! I just really wanted to have some smut because I haven't written smut in a while! If I get far enough on writing the next fear chapters I'll probably post the next chapter tomorrow)