Sweet poison

Vince pointed a gun at us..

Leia:" Why did I ever accept to come, oh yeah, I was forced to !!"

Me:" Not now Leia!"

Ray:" What do you want?"

Vince:" Give me the boy!!"

Ray:" Drop your gun first!"

Vince:" You think I'm stupid !? Give me the boy or I'll shoot your girlfriend and his girlfriend!"

Leia:" We're not dating you dummy!!"

Me:" We'll give you the boy if you drop the gun!"

Ray then walks slowly to Vince dragging Carlos behind him. Vince takes Carlos and shoots Ray..

Leia:" Are you serious! We gave you the boy!!!!!!"

She then starts to run to Ray. Vince proceeds to run to his car with Carlos.

Me:" Noooooooo!!!!! It's not over you dumb bastard!!!"

I then start crying, We failed! Carlos was gone with that discusting pig!

Ray:"Don't worry I got it all planed out! I put a Gps in Carlos's pocket, now lets follow them !"

Leia:" You just got shot and you're okay!!?"

Ray:" I'm a wolf it doesn't hurt as much as humans, oh and thanks for worrying!!"

Ray takes his shirt off, Leia then blushes..

Leia:" I-.. I-.. I didn't even worry okay! I was just suprised that he shot you!"

Ray takes the bullet out with his bare hands..

Ray:" Lets go, we're waisting time!"

We jump in the car, and Ray starts driving he finds them quick enough. On the road..

Leia:" So I dont know much about you!?"

Ray:" What do you want to know!?"

Leia:" Your age, where you live, I dont know basics!?"

Ray:" I'm 17, and you tell me?"

Leia:" Well my dad  and my mom are lawyers, i'm 16 , I have a lot of good grades-..."

Ray:" Thats bs, that doesn't tell me anything about you!"

Leia:" Well I don't know my life is pretty easy, I dont know what to tell you!!"

Ray:" See thats the problem! I want to know you not some bs you've done in the past!"

I could see in Leia's eyes that she was starting to be intrested in Ray and It made me think, what about Daniel!

Me:" Huh??!"

Leia:" What?"

Me:" What about your boyfriend !!"

Ray:" You have a boyfriend? Cute!"

Leia:" It's not what you think I swear!"

Ray:" Well I'm not thinking anything so I dont know what your talking about!"

Lea:" Pff, I know!"

Me:" Right ahead!"

The car of Vince was right in front of us! Ray waited until there was no one except us and him on the road!

Ray:" Who can drive!?"

Leia:" I have my learners permitt!"

Ray:" Good, take the wheel!"

He then proceeds to turn into a wolf and jumps on Vince's car, he makes a hole on the roof, takes vince and throws him away! He takes Carlos and leaves the car. While this was happening Leia was struggling to drive and kept going in all sorts of directions..

Leia:" I lied!!" She screams" I dont have a permitt!!"

Me:" Why would you lie!!???"

Leia:" To impress him! I didn't know he was going to ask me to drive!!"

Ray comes back and with Carlos, he takes the wheel and turns around to the closest hospital!

Me:" Why are we going to the hospital!!!???"

Ray:" Poison, they poisoned him, thats why he hasn't woken up!

Was this the end !? Was he going to make it, I didn't know..