23 pt. 4

3rd Person

Somewhere on the train Nezuko is feeling rather worried in her heart, for when she heard her brother's voice from afar...

___

"INOSUKEEEEEE THIS TRAIN IS NO LONGER SAFE! PROTECT THOSE WHO ARE SLEEPING!!!" screams Tanjiro, trying to inform him of the situation.

"THIS WHOLE TRAIN TURNED INTO A DEMON!! cAN YOU HEAR ME!! tHE ENTIRE TRAIN IS A DEMON!!" Tanjiro screams.

"I knew it... it was just as I anticipated. So that means I was right and I'm the boss!!" exclaims Inosuke. 'Breath of the Beast, Fifth Fang: Mad Cleave!!!' he thinks as he releases an attack, clashing in all directions. Making all of Enmu's flesh detachments fall after being slashed by Inosuke.

"I'M GONNA SAVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM! YOU UGHTA PROSTRATE YOURSELVES BEFORE ME!!! WORSHIP ME AND ADORE ME!!!. INOSUKE SAMA'S DRIVING ON THROOOUUUUGH!" he says continuously using Mad Cleave.

The 'Mad Cleave' is a technique which slices everything in all directions. It's optimal when you're surrounded by enemies.

___

Nezuko is trying her best to protect everyone from Enmu's detachments, for she sees all the humans on the train as her family, from the spell she is under.

She flashes the flesh detachments that are wrapping around an old man, which she sees as her dad, and a young girl, which she sees as her younger sister.

She continuously tries to slash away all the flesh detachments with her razor sharp nails. Nezuko spots a young man being surrounded with the detachments she runs to go help but one of the detachments wraps itself around her hand and another does the same for her opposite arm. Other detachments start to wrap around her feet, securing her to the ground, Nezuko starts to struggle to get free, a few muffled grunts are heard before someone comes and slashes the detachments. Nezuko opens her eyes to see who it was to see a certain thunder breath user.

 Nezuko opens her eyes to see who it was to see a certain thunder breath user