I. Let's meet them

Characters have always been the soul of a story , without knowing them to their depth , the plots would appear too hollow. With time and time , people change but their roots won't! Let's see what this has for us .

Prachi Arora . A twenty year-old young girl with high morals and aspirations.
She is an ideal student and well mannered . A person who is really golden at heart. People have always loved her for her benevolent and generous nature she possessed.

Ranbir Kohli . A twenty year-old young lad, a college heartthrob. Very self- obsessed . He is one of those moodies who is loved by all. Rude at times but tender too. Loveliest member of his family.

Other characters would be revealed with the story.

Plot
(In Hoshiarpur, Punjab)

With the break of daylight, there was she in her messy hair and tired face looking at pc waiting for her entrance exam results to NMIS college, a prestigious college in New Delhi. Where students with reference could only be assured a seat.

" I'm worried , I want to go to that college."

Her mother a woman in her mid forties , a divorcee draped in a plain cotton saree sits besides her daughter.

Prachi smiles with relief at her mother's presence.

A pop - up notification , brightens up the whole house. The good news is Prachi got a scholarship to the college she had longed for years to pursue her MBA in finance.
Not only here , her neighbourhood celebrated her victory.

"Finally, a smile crept up your face . Are you ready , Let's go , I have packed the bags." Responded her mother in a positive jovial tone.

Prachi ringed back with her graceful words.
"Ma! You are quick of the mark , don't worry we have a week to go , we need to check for hostel , transport etc."

Pragya slightly patted on her back , "Why worry! When your ma is here!! I'll also come with you."

Prachi grins at her mother's lovely gestures , "Ma your job ?"

Pragya sighs a bit and responds to her with a slighter serious tone , " We'll find something else.The world is a an Ocean .You are important for me. And well our neighborhood lady knows someone in Delhi who could arrange us a house at rent."

Prachi in her usual attitude relentlessly points out a point ,
"But ! I have a doubt ."

"Say it now"

Prachi enacted a thinking position by keeping her finger on her chin , seeming like a kid and afterall she was actually so.

"How did you pack the bags so early?"

"I packed it last night , I knew you could do it ."
She wound her arms around her daughter and continued , "And by the way my hardwork went into vain , we have a week more."

Prachi laughs idiotically at her mother's lovely antics.

Pragya had a talk with the neighbourhood lady , whom Prachi calls Beeji fondly. She gives her nephew's contact number who could find them a house in the city of nowhere.

Prachi goes to mend her clothes and stationaries because it's her instinct to be perfect in everything. Our proud girl was among those few students who got complete scholarship.

Somewhere in the city of History -- Delhi .

At the same time in the Kohli mansion.

Amongst the blinds of curtain, the sun peeps in , lightening the body of a sweat ridden chiseled faced , strong statured guy RANBIR, who was boxing hard, juggling his hands with the mighty bag oscillating.

Rubbing the towel around his face, the self obsessed man would say the same thing looking at the mirror.

"The god's really a good creator, such a charm he gave me. Love myself ."
He sounded very serious and delicate at the same time.

A knock at the door startles the pretty faced boy.

"Come in.. I know it's you Aryan."

Aryan Khanna is Ranbir's true buddy and more than an alltime companion , he is complete opposite of Ranbir and well mannered modest fella. Their familes are neighbours too and hold a partnership in business together with Abhishek Prem Mehra (You will get to know soon) .
So , their dads are business partners and good buddies too hence their kids , since when they were little kids.

Aryan enters his room and asks him in suprised confusion.

"Hey ! How did you know that it was me."

"No one in this house knocks perfectly the way you knock .See it was that easy." He clicked his tongue.

Aryan okayed in a childish satisfaction with an tinge of happiness.

"Now , say what brought you here?"

Aryan became ultra- happy as he had
come to share his mood with him ,

"To be very honest! I came to tell that my father made an admission into NMIS college, and see I am so lucky."

"Huh! Yeah , Even I'm lucky. Lucky that too unfortunately. " Ranbir sounded boring .

"Eh...? How?"

Ranbir huffs showing his distaste in going to that college ,

" My dad , he is too stubborn to send me to that college...... I know , it's a prestigious college, and I am happy as you'll be there with me ,but still....I really don't want to. By the way which course are gonna do ?"

" I'll be doing fine arts which I always wanted to do ."

"You are too lucky , he is forcing me to do MBA (business) . Everyone knows , even he knows that I'm not made for these courses , I love enjoying , not getting enslaved in one of the World's niche."

Aryan mockingly responds ,
" Awh! It's okay , you are the torch- bearer of Kohli family."

Ranbir jerks his hand while Aryan runs away giggling.

Aryan when reached the entrance door , turns back and sheepishly commands .

"By the way Ranbir , meet you in the college , see you there.."

"Hey , Listen ! We ' ll go together to the college , ok.. Don't leave me alone at that horrible place. Going alone won't be less than a catastrophe for me."

"So , What will I get in return for this favour?"

"Hmm.... You want me to bribe you ? Okay , then I'll teach you impressing girls. What's say ?"

Aryan winks showing his affirmation.

Ranbir and Prachi had different views. One wants to work hard and live her life to the fullest while the other just wants to enjoy himself and live to the fullest.
Did I make it anything clear ?

Both of them are unaware
( Prachi and Ranbir)about the twists this new college will bring to their lives. Well only the Matchmaker knows. Isn't it ?

Thank you.

Do share your views over this little part of introduction.

And if you really liked it don't stop yourself from voting..