🥀CHAPTER 4

LISA'S POV

While I was on my way to the principal's office I made faces to every cctv I encounter, I know gramps is watching me and I couldn't help but to chuckle.

"GRAMPSSSSS---"

" DON'T GRAMPS ME! LALISA MANOBAN!"

"NE??" I answered excitedly and giggled, he massaged his temple before plopping his body on his swivel chair

"Lalisa...Yesterday was the start of second sem and yet you already caused a ruckus on the whole school!! What do you expect on my co stockholders when they find out about this??!"

"Grampssss~" I said in my most sweetest tone ever and yet he's still frowning so I pouted.

"Aishhh! You're being too spoiled...you'll clean the whole auditorium as punish--"

"Gramppps????!" I grunted and he only gave me a glare I sighed before I started using my last shot. I crossed my arms and sat on the top of his table.

"Alright...I guess I'll just tell grammy that her husband is giving her beloved granddaughter a hard time at--"

"YAHHHH!" Gramps shouted which made me jolt up from my seat and stood up straight "H-How could you do this??" He said in a low and defeated voice.

"Oh no! Don't worry gramps! I'll clean the auditorium! I'll just tell grammy about it--"

"Detention Lalisa!" He said with finality before heaving a sigh, I almost jumped in excitement when I heard it, I couldn't stop myself and I ran towards his direction and clung onto his armrest while kneeling.

"IHHHH Thank you gramps!!You're really scared of grammy" I teased him and he just grunted before shaking his head "Just the thought of her holding her cane with so much force makes me flip already what do you expect?"

"HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH" I laughed and soon followed by gramps.

"HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA"

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH---"

"DETENTION LALISA MANOBAN!" He screamed and I immediately stood up and ran outside the principal's office while laughing.

I reached the detention room and I was about to open it when I saw a thick hand grabbed my wrists, he was running while pulling me, I got startled so I wasn't able to react and just ran along with him, He turned towards me and I almost tripped when I saw his face.

HOLY MOLY OF FREAKING PRANKS??!! IS THIS A GOD????!

My insides screamed, Dang it! LALISA! this is not the time to start fangirling, I recovered fast when I felt something was pulled out of my pocket but still we were running to God knows where! I was about to pull my wrists but I realized we stopped.

In just a snap I heard the sound of a door being shut and the sound of a padlock followed it. Once the situation sinked in, I panicked.

There's no light nor any air present, its just me the darkness and the dying silence, painful flashbacks started flodding my mind which caused tears to start falling, I gasped for air but I only recieved the dusty scent of this storage room, I tried searching for my phone but its nowhere to be found, I also searched for any light switches but failed.

I kept on trying to breathe but I couldn't bring myself to gasp for more, the more I gasp the more painful it becomes.

I can feel how my sweat covers my whole face and it's fvcking burning my whole body.