🥀CHAPTER 14

JISOO'S POV

Its 6 in the evening, and no one's left here in the apartment just me and Jin.

I heaved a sigh as I stared on the stacked boxes where my things are. I started opening the box and arranged my things. I went inside the bedroom carrying my clothes and stuff with me, and yes...we only have one bedroom which leads us to share the bed.

BUT NO!, I WONT BE SHARING ANY BED WITH HIM!

"Yah! You have more clothes than me! Why are you even a guy??!" I screamed when I saw the inside of our walk in closet.

Almost half of the space was occupied by him, and left a small amount of space for me.

"Its because I'm  richer than you! And no! Im not a guy, I'm  a man!" He spat back and I rolled my eyes before smirking and faced him.

" You're a man?" I mockingly asked him and he turned around to meet my gaze, I looked at him from head to toe "But, you don't look like one" I continued

God knows how I want to scream after saying that! I'm lying for Goodnesssake...Just even a glimpse of him from a distance screams a total responsible young man!

My heart started pacing when his reaction became serious, his thick brows are furrowed and his perfectly curved lips was formed into a thin line making me know that he got pissed.

He slowly walked towards me, as I took a step back  stumbling and trembling, not knowing what to do. I leaned back when I reached the end of the room.

My heart then again, skipped a beat when he also leaned in, trapping me using his arms. His stare is piercing my soul as I take a big gulp.

WHY IS HE SO SERIOUS?!! HE JUST BECAME MORE ATTRACTIVE FOR PETE'S SAKE!

"I don't look like one huh?" His voice was like a combination of rough and gentleness... It's like as if he swallowed a deep well!

I JUST WANT TO GET OUT OF HERE!! GOD HELP ME!

"Can you say it again? In front of me?" He asked one more time, and I felt like my tongue got tied that I can't even utter a single word.

I pulled his arms downward just to get out of the awkward situation but I even made the it worse! I didn't know that he was depending his full weight on his arms which made him lean in to me accidentally.

I felt a warm, soft thing pressed on my lips. My eyes grew wider as heat started to consume my face. I pushed him away before turning my back on him.

I heard him scoff.

"Tss...you act like as if it was the first time" he muttered and my head immediately shot updwards.

"What do you mean???! That this isn't the first time we kissed??! We have kissed before??!! I don't remember anything!" I defended, its true! I don't remember kissing somebody.

He just shrugged before leaving me.

Did he really got pissed because I called him a guy and not a man?

BUT WHY DID HE SAY THATIT WASN'T THE FIRST TIME WE KISSED???!

I kept on asking him about what he said, but he just ignores me, so I gave up.

"Are you hungry?" He asks all of a sudden, and I immediately nodded in the fastest way I could! I'm really hungry for the past 30 mins! But I couldn't say it because I'm too shy.

"Then go cook!" He spat which made me angry all of a sudden, I gave him a glarr and he just raised his brows before browsing from his phone.