B2C7

the aura on their dorm was fine, the girls were given the whole to rest since they had their whole yesterday to spent on polishing their practice, this day they were given ample amount of time in the morning to rest for their award show appearance later on.

the girls were busy doing nothing. true to their words yesterday that they will slack off the entire morning to recharge their energy.
afterall, it was their once again long awaited appearance on award shows— long after jennie and kai's scandal has broke the internet.

lisa could only keep mum about what happened to her before, thinking that years after her wrongly accused scandal has made names on korean sites, never did she expect that this would happen again and worst, to her fellow member.

when the news broke, half of the general public were happy, but most of them weren't,  specially the toxic fans of both fandoms.

"jennie-unnie, are you sure you okay? sajangnim gave us a pass to skip the shows later. we can just not attend if we dont want to." lisa spoke to her unnie and the latter just sighed. there were only two of them in the living room, chaeyoung in her own room probably sleeping or doing what god knows and jisoo, left the dorm to fetch them food.

jennie faced the younger and held her hand which lisa did too. "we can't just ditch it, even if i wanted to. but i am strong, lisa. we are strong." jennie said to her. she was right. a couple of attendance in award shows through the years made lisa civil towards jungkook and his bandmates.

well, for some. never did she bat an eyelash towards them directly. but she cannot just straight-up avoid them. after all she had her reputation and he has too— which he really did, loved his reputation and chose to ruin other's life instead.

"i know you have been in these shoes way before idol life. you trusted us and you told us." lisa nodded to the older. "and look where you are now, see." she can faintly smile to jennie.

"so, whatever happens on that even later, there will still be four of us, and all our fans." they concluded with a hug.

"yes, unnie. that's why we keep fighting whatever is thrown in front of us because we have to this for the people who our supporting us" lisa on the brink of tears, "for our blinks." she said.

the door flung open revealing jisoo with takeouts both on her hands, showing her the sisters who are both crying. she immediately understood about the matter.

"why are these two crying, aigoo." she hurriedly place the takeouts to join the two in a hug.

"i know both of you were worried but keep this in mind. lisa, none of the gp knew it was you, only the other group and us, our company. all stakes will be done if one would harm you." she faced the younger's puffy eyes. the younger nodded before she faced jennie. "and jennie, why are you so vulnerable. i love you so much more than kai did, stupid." jennie laughed at the elder's remarks.

jisoo laughed.  "what i am trying to say is, you got us. we shouldn't be afraid of later." the trio laughed. "now stop crying you too, ah! you even made me cry." jisoo laughed while trying to wipe her emerging tears dry.

"lisa started it." jennie blamed the younger and stood up.

"ah, unnie! why me?" she pouted.

"ah lisa, it was your fault! now go call chae and we'll be eating our hearts out." and they parted ways.