3.

Legosi's P.O.V

Strolling along the not so empty hallway of Cherryton high, the new hyena I'm with was walking with me.

After seeing him and Louis practice, I started to suspects some things, but I'll have to go into later details, and besides, he's new so, I shouldn't do it.

"Lunch, huh? It seems so, packed? And lots of animals are there too."

M/N spoke, eyeing the opening of the lunchroom, and he was right, many large, medium, and small animals, herbivores, and carnivores and omnivores, were crowding the area, I'm surprised no one's tail has been stomped on, which is a good thing.

"So, where do Carnivores eat? Do Wolves eat at a different table than hyenas? Or do we sit at the same place?"

Questions spill out of M/N mouth just a grand waterfall as I crack a small smile, he's so kind, of all the schools, why here?

"W-well yeah we eat with one another, well unless you want to move and be alone, it's up to you."

I calmy spew, a beat of sweat sliding down my forehead like on a hot blazing summer day.

"Hm? Well of course I want to be with you! I-" he cuts himself off which makes me jump a bit, did I say something wrong? Did he see someone? What's up with him.

My brows furrowed as I scan the area, I look around and to my lack of knowledge, I don't see anyone standing out.

Wait.

"Is that a small white bunny? Dude! We have to sit next to them! Come on Legoshi! Let's go!"

Dragging me along while the back of my shoe heals screeches at the ground, I swallow hard.

'It's Haru, why did he have to choose her... God this is embarrassing, What if he tries being friends with her? Wait no that's a good thing, right?'

3rd P.O.V

The drawf bunny slides her phone up into her soft delicate hand, pressing the keys and buttons, writing a single note on her pink with a carrot keychain type phone.

When her ears perked up at the rapid pass of footsteps she swung her head around and was greeted with hot breath and fangs in her vision, making her gasp and jump from her seat.

Your P.O.V

I rapidly ran towards the white bunny as I greeted her with the friendliest smile I could muster.

"Hi, I'm M/N and I was wondering if I could sit with you? I'm unsure if that allowed to, but I kinda want to, if you don't mind."

The drawf bunny stares and tilts her head sideways, glancing at Legoshi then at me, and smiles.

"Sure! Are you new here? I have never seen a cute hyena here! Not to say the hyenas here aren't cute!" The white drawer bunny laughs and smiles brightly, I laughed as well, slightly agreeing with her.

I quickly went to the line for carnivores and grabbed the food I wanted to eat with the draw bunny, she seemed already really nice, and I wanted to show her that not all Hyenas were mean and impolite.

"Have you met Legoshi? This big wolf is friendly, and surprisingly very soft! Have you seen his paw beans??"

I smile, Haru nodded at me, 'yes! Were bonding!'

I thought to myself, my brain was set on sending signals to my stomach and it made my stomach growl with hunger, I flush, beginning to slowly munch on the food that stood before me, making my jaw slightly spill with drool, with a quick dip, my napkin took care of the drool, making me feel a little bit even more flustered, small shades of pink hit my fur, like a hot bath hitting my back in the shower.

"Soo, anything you want to say? Legoshi?"

I smirk a little up at him, Legoshi looks at me, slightly tilting his head, his ears flopping onto the side of his skull.

"W-well- I uh, how's your plants? You seem to act as a mother to them." Legoshi wore a small smile, Haru showing the same look.

"Right! I love my plants deeply, they like kids but better because of their plants!" Haru giggles, making Legoshi shake his head and chuckle a bit.

"What about you, M/n? Do you have anything you like?"

My ears perked as I heard Haru speak to me, her eyes were very pretty to look at, I smiled a bit, poking at my semi-cold food.

"Well, I'm a gamer! I love playing games! New, old whatever! It's really fun!"
I said, mouth now full of chunky half-raw meat.

The dwarf rabbit nodded at what I had to say, trying not to look at the chewed up raw food in my mouth.

A sudden tap on my should made me whipped my head around to see Louis by the side of me, I chew and swallow, looking him up and down.

"Hey! did you need something?" I wondered, Louis tilted his head, a small smile pulled at his upper lips.

"hmm? oh, I just wanted to have a chat with you, is that okay? am I interrupting anything?" His eyes land on the white rabbit and friendly wolf.

"No! if you want to talk to M/n then go ahead, right Legoshi?"
"huh!? uh? Yeah, that's fine.." Legoshi mumbled, a sweat drop coming from his furr.

"Alright, are you done eating M/n?" I nod, a ton of butterflies swarming in my stomach like it was a tornado.

Moving backwards to give me room to leave my place, I head towards the carnvoirs throwaway trash and empty out my plate, turing back to see Louis getting close, but just having a small grin to his lips.

"Shall we?"