Four

I'm almost done with the day I have three more classes. I'm finishing gym right now so I went in the locker room to get back in normal clothes. To make sure we don't wear nasty smelling clothes they have us put the dirty clothes in bins and they wash them so I quickly took off my shirt and put it in the bin. I crossed my arm over my chest putting my hand over the scar on my shoulder and laying my other arm flat across my stomach to keep my attempt scars hidden. I limped down to the end of the locker room quickly not wanting people to see the scars i couldn't cover. I got to the final aisle of lockers and saw my locker open. I limped over and noticed my sweatshirt hanging out of it. When I picked it up and saw a rip going down the front.

What the hell? I changed back into my jeans then went back inspecting my sweatshirt when I looked up and saw Mattia. I dropped it and put my hands back on my torso. "Sorry about that, I don't know what happened." He said in a mocking tone. "Fuck you. Leave me alone." I said boldly before widening my eyes realizing what I just said. "So what you suddenly get a voice and think you can talk to me like that?" He said through gritted teeth. He looked behind my and nodded his head toward me. I looked back to see two of his friends that were more like his goons walking toward me.

I backed away, "Tony, Ondraez, I don't know what I did to y'all but please leave me alone. I really don't want any trouble." I said when my back hit the lockers. They pulled my arms from where I was holding onto myself . Then turned me to face Mattia each holding my arms to the side. I felt really exposed at this moment that is all that I can think about. I saw Mattia get closer and I screwed my eyes shut turning my head to the side bracing myself for the punch. A few seconds and nothing. I opened my eyes looking at him.

He was staring at my neck then his eyes travel around the bite marks and scars from scratches on my stomach and chest. "What the fuck." I heard him say under his breath. "Just let me go, please. Please just let me walk away." I begged them struggling to get free. Like that he snapped out of it and Tony said, "Are you gonna hit him or not, we have like five minutes." With that I felt a hard blow to my eye. Then another to my stomach making me feel like I was going to throw up. Again to my cheek. And a yet another to the stomach which knocked the wind out of me and making me fold on myself. The brothers holding my arms let go letting me fall to the floor. Then landing a hard kick to the ribs. He grabbed a handful of my hair pulling me to my feet, "You should've actually killed yourself." When he said that I swung and hit him in the stomach. He released my hair but Tony pulled me back roughly flinging me into the lockers. I stood again and Mattia came back with a hard hit to the side of my head. I fell to the ground and the three started kicking me. The bell rang and they stopped and grabbed their stuff, Mattia closed my locker and threw my sweatshirt away.

Just like that they were gone leaving me laying on the floor holding my ribs. I laid there on my side and coughed spitting the blood out then just didn't move. I could see bruises forming on my sides. I'm sure they were on my face too. I looked forward just feeling everything throb. I saw two sets of airforce 1s appear around the corner. "Holy shit", I heard one of them say as they came over and kneeled down next to me. "God, Jaden. What happened?" Anthony asked putting his hand on my side making me flinch. Josh helped me sit up and I winced sat there holding my stomach. "I don't wanna talk about it.", I said leaning back.

Josh stopped his scan of my injuries looking in my eyes, "You can talk now?!" I nodded and they both looked at each other then back to me. I remembered I was shirtless and put my arms back on my torso covering my scars once again. "Well where is your shirt?" Josh asked me. "Someone ripped it and threw it away." I said quietly. "Can you tell us who?" Anthony asked with a sad tone in his voice. They won't believe me. I just shook my head no. Josh took off his sweatshirt, "Here, I have a shirt underneath so i'll be fine." He handed it to me, "Are you sure? This is yours, i'm sure Anthony will want it or something." I said going to give it back. "I'm already wearing one of his hoodies so I am alright. Take it, it's fine." Anthony said pushing my hand back.