la squadra X pregnant reader

Ima just be real- this is such a cute idea-
Thank you for the request Lady_Holy_and_Unholy
Hope you enjoy!
---------------------------------------------------------
"Are you sure your ok y/n?" Your capo asks as he walks into your room, it was starting to get annoying at this point "Rizzy... That's the third time in ten minutes you've asked" you can't help but giggle as his cheeks light up "we just wanna know if our baby girl is safe~" you feel your cheeks light up as prosciutto peeks his head around the door, followed by melone "Di molto! Are you ok babe~?" He gives you a sly wink and you look away, flustered. "I already said my love's... I'm perfectly fine..." You smile and gently rub your stomach "Me and our baby boy are both good~"

"Yeah but good isn't perfect babe~" formaggio pops his head around the door, dragging illuso over and cuddling you.

"Oi! No fair!"

"C..cuddles? A..anaki I want to cuddle y/n!"

"Yeah! Let us cuddle her too!"

"Wait... Cuddles?" Ghiaccio sheepishly pokes his head around the door "c...can I have cuddles too?"

You nod and giggle at his request as everyone slowly piles on the bed, after a few minutes of shuffling you end up sitting on your capos lap, pros, melone and pesci to your left, ghiaccio formaggio and illuso to your right "I..I love you all... You are going to make the best dad's... I really.." you yawn gently "I really love you all... So much"

"YOU SONS OF BITCHES!!" A very pissed off sorbet pokes his head around the door "babe- calm-" you chuckle as gelato attempts to calm his lover down

"YOU DIDNT TELL US IT WAS CUDDLE TIME!!! RISSOTO YOU BITCH!"

---------------------------------------------------------
"So... Do we know who's kid it is?" You sigh gently in your sleep as Rissoto addresses the team. "We all... Well except pesci.. he was too much of a pussy" Formaggio answers, earning a glare from pros "it doesn't matter though.. does it really...we all have our y/n.. and I'm happy.. even if I do have to share her with you jackass's" illuso sighs but smiles "that's something right?"

The whole group nod in agreement... They really do love you more then anything y/n

(Hope you enjoyed~ next I'm going to do... Second part of illuso I believe~ I'll make that one fluffy and then after I will try a lemon, please let me know any kinks you want me to use here- ❤️ have a good day guys)