Tiffany

Hey here's another chapter, sorry I'm slacking just been procrastinating and ya.

Hope u like it, if not well that's fine.

Well enjoy.

Xxxx
..................................

I wasn't sure what happened. One minute I'm drinking Starbucks before I suddenly passed out and woke up to this strange word but was in a village?! I looked around before I heard my name be called, "Tiffany?" He asked curiously, she looked over "Ralf...Hey" before I could speak I heard a familiar voice "Tiff, Ralf?" I looked to where the voice came from and found Rafael and quickly replied. "Ralf...Hey" before more words could be shared we heard our names get called. We looked over and saw Lucy and shortly made our way over. After the meet up we went to a person's house but they had as we soon found had been taken away. We are currently outside the Night Rose Kingdoms palace. I was a little annoyed by the girl from before.

The way that girl flirted with Raf made her so frustrated!At one point we nearly got caught by a guard but I guess it's better it was him who tripped, he saved our asses from getting in trouble. She sighed at the annoying but thankful situation from before. Lucy turned to us and in a low voice she said "Okay guys remember, no getting caught, no distractions" we soon nodded and followed her lead.

We got to the entrance but it was heavily guarded which was a problem in itself. We had to get past the guards but how? Was the question. Before I could think Lucy pulled us into some bushes and showed a small trail along the side of the palace but it was narrow and you didn't want to wrongly step because it seemed to be a potential threat because pieces of wood were everywhere.

Lucy suddenly spoke in a quiet tone "Alright guys we have to be quick but careful and no screw ups, we mess this up we might as well be on a chopping block. Got it?" She was being serious and in response Raf spoke "Don't worry, we hear you loud and clear so don't fear." Lucy nodded at his response and started walking on the trail with her body close to the wall and removed the sticks but the problem was there were a lot of things on the ground that could make enough to alert a soldier.

"Lady's first" I heard our male companion say "Thanks Raf" I smiled before we made our way and there were a few times I got unlucky but managed to get through. As Lucy had gotten to a spot that widened out she pointed to the 2 guards close by. In the same low voice she said "Raphael you and me are gonna knock those 2 guards out and once we do that we take their clothes and try to find something for Tiffany but we must work quickly before anyone notices."

He nodded and headed to the one on my left which was further away but was in the right amount of distance. "What should I do?" I asked before Lucy left, she turned and smiled "Can you look out for us? Make sure no one is coming?" I nodded because at least she was being treated like part of the team even though she knew Lucy didn't like her much but I guess that's what I get for bullying her for the last few years of our early years in high school so it's warranted. "Logan I hope you realize how damn lucky you are to have someone like Lucy." I muttered.

After a few minutes they returned but had slight lilac liquid on their clothes which she wondered was blood. The purple color had a nice contrast to Lucy's creamy colored skin that also had a grayish tone to it. Before the 2 could change I gave them a signal with my hand as I heard footsteps close by. "Guys hurry it up, someone is coming." Raf nodded before he grabbed her and pulled her behind a pillar and as he was sure enough it was four more guards who soon passed, Lucy came out from one of the other pillars and looking at it now it all gave off an old cathedral like vibe with the beams of wood and the ceiling.

We shortly made our way in and shortly 'borrowed' some clothes for me before we walked in and omg did the place say "I am either Greek or Roman because my structure and my appearance looks like a temple but also looked like it was a mix of a cathedral with a Greek/Roman like style which was cool but also was weird but apparently in this world it was seen as perfect.