𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 ᴄʜᴀᴘ 5

!!Cᴜss ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ!!

        Izumi woke up in her dorm bedroom she quickly took her clothes and change when she about to go down stairs, everyone hug her so tight. They were in joy, when everyone go, she hug the 4 that was really worried, they watch movies and go to the park. The past weeks was amazing they would always go to different places. She was having fun with her friends when....

   {Iᴢᴜᴍɪ's ᴘᴏᴠ}

     I was in my bed hugging my bunnie pushie, that Kacchan give me. It was a cute green little bunnie, everyone was watching a movie but I refuse because when I wasn't here in my room. I was tired, but when I get here and done all my work I wasn't sleepy anymore. Then I feel something weird, I feel like I wanted to kill someone. So I tough why not go and get a walk I took my black hoodie and black shorts and boots. When I was about to open the door, I look at the window and feel like I wanted to go there and not the frount door so I went to the window and parkour I was really shock I wasn't this good at parkour. But still go....

{Bᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ's ᴘᴏᴠ}

   Everyone is really annoying, they were begging me to took Izumi. So I went to get her but then when I open the door she wasn't there, the window was open then I look around she wasn't anywhere so I though to tell them was happen and go back and wait for her. I took my cellphone and waited for her to come back.

  {Iᴢᴜᴍɪ's ᴘᴏᴠ}

   I went to stop to the mall and get somethings, I go to the eye thingy store. I look around and steal one of the contact I don't really know what color I get, I have gloves but still took a towel and take the finger print out. And took an paper and write something so I will think I wanted to buy something there. And go out the store I snash one of the men's wallet and drop it to another one and man the guy was about to take his wallet then he look at the other guy I drop the wallet. An amazing scene he punch the guy then they start fighting I feel I should help but there's a part of me that say no. So I didn't in one of the store the one who was taking care of run to the scene. So I have my chance taking clothes I know my new quirk inventory, I put in my wrist and go to another store I took a wig on the way there. The put it on and damn I still look the same, but then my face melt and turn into someone else cool I look at the girl and the girl was disgusting was her best friend, I run to her said "Girl!! That's your boyfriend in the e scene!!" I shout she then run to the scene and yet it was her boyfriend and make think 'How did I know that this girl I was disgusting was her best friend and that's her boyfriend?' And look away I took some shoes and put it in my wrist I look at the camera and and I saw a hack code and took all the scene where I was in, but the disgusting thing. I went back to UA parkour my way there. When I go back I saw Kacchan in my room waiting for me. He ask me 'Why am I in the town late at night' I answer him that 'I wanted to get some fresh air so I walk For a bit'. He agreed and go down stairs, then now I wanted to go to bed and change and go to bed.

3 ᴍᴏᴜᴛʜs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ....

{Nᴀʀʀᴀᴛᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ}

      After the 3 mouths, every night Izumi will go in and out of her dorm, why? She was an assassin not for business but only for fum, sometimes her target is pro heroes. Every heroes was now looking for her, but she wasn't that easy to find. If Izumi act normal like sweet, kind or caring, she would act like bi*** in the form of villain. She even smoke for time to time every time no one was around she would smoke. Even in UA her villain killing was every popular, she was known as the mysterious villain. No one can she her full face she would always wear a mask, they can only she her eyes witch she put contacts on. It was red but she really doesn't care, every night Izumi will color her frount hair black so people will think her hair is black. In UA they were very careful cause this villain kill people in day sometimes, there was a copycat that tell that she was the mysterious villain. That kill alot of pros, but she was killing in day so Izumi don't mind that. But sometimes she would be piss cause she wasn't that good at parkour sometimes she would get caught. So the pros are thinking if she wasn't the real mysterious villain,  and cause of her kill was reckless and the copycat will only stab them. Bakugou always see her go out but he didn't mind because he only she her go out twice a mouth. So he tough it was just her wanting to walk she was wearing hoodie for going out and in to her way in UA, so she won't get caught.

    One night while Izumi was jumping roof to roof being chase by heroes she saw a light in the forest and run there to escape them and went to see it. And when she came, it was gone, but she can hear whispers 'Izumi Izumi Izumi!!' She saw her younger self and two kids with her younger self but she really don't know what gender they have their face was covered with black thing. Their voice was glitchy you can't tell if its a girl or a boy, it sounded like a boy but also sounded like a girl. She went closer look like they known each other so well, when some guy took her. The two kids was trying to get her but the man keep looking her foot. When the guy took her younger self, it become nothing anymore it was an black room with no doors and windows.  Then she saw All for one "Daughter, give up you need!! Can't you see!? I'm the one that can protect you!!! Their just fakers that making everyone think their true!! Those heroes are fakers!!! Come to me and we'll role the world" she got pissed "Shut the fuck up!! Your not my father and will never be you... You motherfu*****!!" She was shock to cuss right there. Then All for one say "You need me!! Cause your pathetic!!" Then swords came out and try to attack her she jump and do everything to avoid the swords but then Izumi look at All for one then a sword came to her body.

     She woke up jumping in the nightmare she have seen, but no this feels real. And she remember going out the window but she didn't remember going in. 'H-how did she get back?' She look at her cellphone and grab it she look at news, everything was still the same she remember killing a guy named Takashi Suzuki and another guy a girl named Sakura Tanka but how did she come back. She didn't care right now. She go down stairs to eat breakfast bacon and pancakes then she remember All for one calling her 'daughter'. She was so tired of this bullshit, she went to the shower and change and go to the classroom she was very early she look at the news.

    {Iɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡs}
Reporter: The mysterious villain is in the lose again she killed another two people, the heroes was after her now as you can see she is really fast, in us can't follow her. There is she Mt. Lady is here to help us get her..... Yes she is about to g-!! DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT!? She disappeared she wasn't really let us see her quirk but even without quirk she is very hard to get. Bu-

   She close her cellphone, and think 'H-how did I disappear like that? I pretty sure I go to the forest... I'll go back there tomorrow night' then her classmate came. Todoroki came and saw her looking at the window 'She looks so pretty, she was brighter then the sun' he though and go to his sit. A little later their class starts she really didn't pay attention in the whole class she was wondering about the forest and who is those kids with her. After class their free to go where ever they want so class 1-A go tot he mall she still pretend to be the normal cheerful girl. They went shopping, play arcade games, drink bona and more. When they still have more time everyone was planning to go to their parents, but Izumi go to the roof Todoroki, Kaminari, Kirishima and Bakugou follow her. She parkour her way to the roof they were so amaze. And then they slowly find their way to the roof the climb the ladder. And go to the stairs Todoroki and Bakugou took a pick, they were so shock to what they saw she was smoking!! They went to her and took the cigarette and trow it. Izumi was about to cuss when she saw the two, mad she pretend to be cheerful girl again then Bakugou shout almost crying "WHAT THE HELL DEKU!! WHY ARE YOU SMOKING!!" She took a fake cry and said "I-I just f-feel that I was u-useless to t-this world, and t-the fact I let my father make me a... a.... a villain" she fake cry they try to calm her down but she really didn't need it. They went to go to the stairs when they saw.......

                 {Tᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ}

Hello again, so I started to have ideas here in the series. From my dreams (classic) so I wanted a series that all for one was deku's father. I also read a story where Izumi(fem deku) was a assassin so I like that idea so I put it here. Hope you like it❤❤❤❤❤

      Quick warning so I wanted to focus in schools so I will be out in 1 mouth but I will find a way to make more stories