-ˏˋ chapter five

chapter five

════᠂ ⊱✿⊰ ᠂ ════

it's been a few days since chan sent hyunjin the cctv footage and hasn't heard from him since. felix on the other hand was gettting sicker and sicker by the day.

sick with nerves.

none of them seemed to be getting any closer to finding jasper and it was taking a toll on everyone.

"post for you." jisung entered the living room and chucked an envelope at chan.

"probably work wondering why i've called in so many times." chan mumured as he ripped open the envelope.

huang renjun

d.o.b: 2000
gang: nct dream
location: surrey, united kingdom
things to know: the leader of the gang. serious. quiet but deadly. good with knives.

lee jeno

d.o.b: 2000
gang: nct dream
location: surrey, united kingdom
things to know: strong and athletic. mainly uses his fists.

lee donghyuck

d.o.b: 2000
gang: nct dream
location: surrey, united kingdom
things to know: always carries a gun. when he aims, he never misses.

na jaemin

d.o.b: 2000
gang: nct dream
location: surrey, united kingdom
things to know: can hold up pretty well in a fight. light on his feet.

zhong chenle

d.o.b: 2002
gang: nct dream
location: surrey, united kingdom
things to know: very quick. skilled fighter. impressive at hand to hand combat.

park jisung

d.o.b: 2002
gang: nct dream
location: surrey, united kingdom
things to know: black belt in taekwondo. very good at a number of different martial arts.

nct dream are a uk based gang which changbin has been trading information, drugs and weaponery with since 2017. you'll most likely find them at a abandoned factory in surrey. the factory was originally known for producing many fake designer goods so the police raided the factory in 2010 and shut the whole place down.

nct dream have been using it as their base ever since the place shut down many years ago.

it would not be ideal sending this information via text but hopefully this should be benifical. we hope you manage to find you son soon. let us know if you do.

yours truly, hwang hyunjin & kim seungmin.

"what is it chan?" felix entered the living room and leaned over his significant others' shoulder.

"i think i know where we can find jasper," chan said with a determined smile. "jeongin, i need you to do a bit of research."

"way ahead of you, chan." jeongin was already typing away on his laptop. "what should i be searching for?"

"fake designer clothes factory in surrey. that's where the guys on the footage are so i'm sure jasper must be kept in there."

jeongin started nodded his head as his fingers moved quickly on his keyboard.

minho sat beside him and watched. "wow, jeongin. your fingers are hurting my eyes."

jeongin laughed but continued his quick typing.

"i found a news article. basically, it says two cousins originating from poland used an old factory in surrey to produce fake designer clothes such as gucci and ysl and the clothes were then sold on amazon."

chan nodded. "sounds right."

"i managed to hack one of the camera's outside the factory but since the camera must be old the footage is pretty hazy."

everyone leaned over jeongin and watched the footage.

two blurred men walked inside the factory with a little boy.

"that must of been jeno and jaemin," chan mumured.

minho frowned. "who?"

chan passed the letter he received from hyunjin and seungmin. "everything we need to know about who we're dealing with is on this."

felix jumped to his feet. "then we need to go."

"we can't just barge in," jisung said. "we need a plan and i think i have the perfect one."

jisung stood beside felix and all eyes were on him.

"changbin wants chan to give himself up so chan will 'give himself up'. he'll go inside the factory himself and look for changbin so whilst changbin is distracted the rest of us will find jasper and just take down whoever gets in our way. changbin wants chan to go on his own so the rest of us cannot be spotted."

chan nodded. "okay, not bad."

"but there's a slight problem." minho sighed. "what if changbin does something to chan whilst we're looking for jasper?"

jisung's determined expression turned into one of solitude. "ah, that..."

"then we'll just have to be quick." felix grabbed chan's hand and held it tightly. "and we'll get rid of changbin. for good."

"i'm so sorry everyone!" jeongin wailed. "this is all my fault! if my aim wasn't so lousy none of this would have happened."

jisung suprised everyone by putting his hand on his shoulder and giving him a reassuring smile.

for a while all they ever did was bicker.

"we're going to take him down so don't worry," jisung said softly.

chan found himself smiling, glad that his two friends no longer wanted to kill eachother.

"we'll set of tonight," felix said. "midnight."

everyone nodded in agreement and dispersed to their own rooms.