Alfie

----WARNING SCHOOL STARTING WILL BE LACK OF UPLOADING AND LONGNESS OF CHAPTERS-----

I hate myself for getting up this early: 8:30. Noooo. I decided to get dressed, Hayes Greir sweatshirt, Jeans, converse, and a MagCon beanie. I decided to straighten my hair. Duh, the date later if you were wondering. I d coded to put music on and just sit around for a while. Hayes told me he would come in when we were leaving.

The day went by with me doing following sprees here and there. I decided to text Hayes.

L: should I bring my glasses? I'm worried someone will come up to us and my eyes will be a different color. 😅

H: no, you shouldn't. Your too beautiful💘😍

L: stahppp😅 when do we leave?

H: no! Your beautiful! But in 30 minutes. Bye👋 love you💘

L: love you too💘 bye👋

I looked in the mirror once more. Should I get contacts? Maybe. Apparently I was in their for a while because Hayes was knocking on the door. I grabbed my wallet and phone, and opened the door. Hayes was ready to go and we linked arms. Yay !

"Where are you two going?" Nash said, I saw JC glare at us. Hayes whispered it to him. He nodded in response. And we head out the door. "So, where we going?" I said in a sing songy voice. "Somewhere." "What is that somewhere called?" "A place." I pouted my face at him. He covered my eyes the rest of the way. He stopped. "Are we here?" In response he took his hands off my eyes. It was the woods behind the orphanage. I used to come here when I was sad.

I gasped, "H-How did you know?" "Sami told me." He said. I saw the old tree house, but with lights on. I gasped, "Alfie!" I ra up to the treehouse, he was there. "Alfie!" I yelled, I gave him a hug. Hayes walked in on us hugging. "W-Why are you here?" "Memories." He said, "Wait is that Alfie Deyes?" Hayes said, "That's me! " he had the biggest smile on his face.

Hayes POV

Was he gonna take her away? Nahhh. They exchanged numbers, and she headed down. we walked towards a bench. It was quiet. I sat down and she layed her head on my lap. She sat up quick. "What?" I asked, "Um. I have something to tell you.." "What is it?" I said sitting up, "Well, when I was at the orphanage," she paused, "Shawn would come and visit me. He would tell me everything was going to be okay and someday he would help me. He always asked about my eyes. I gave him the simple answer every time, 'Their blue, you must be hallucinating' it was hilarious watching his reaction." She was smiling.

"Wow..." I said, that was amazing. Shawn is such a nice guy. But i never thought he did that.

We headed home hand in hand. Once we got in the door, hands we rapped around her. "let me downnn!" She laughed. It was Shawn. "Neverrr." She kicked him in the shin and ran to the living room. I followed.

I nudged her, "Should you tell them about Shawn?" She walked over to Shawn.

Lillies POV

"Shawn, should I tell them why you disappeared a lot when I was in the orphanage?" I asked, "Sure, but I'll do it."