16

jimin entered school in an oversized light grey shirt with sleeves that went past his elbow, he wore loose jeans but they were oversized. he didn't like showing his body in public, no one knew of his nsfw account but he knew students from his school followed him and his body was very distinct. many of them looked at his profile everyday meaning they could tell.

overall jimin hated his body and was ashamed of how chubby he was even though he was much lighter than he should be. he began the nsfw account looking for praise and ever since he started almost a year ago he hasn't stopped because he feels he needs others approval to admit his body is "alright".

there were main reasons as to why jimin lost so much weight so quickly. he starved himself and worked out as much as he could which was hours every day, he ignored the red flags his body showed every time he fainted or collapsed and kept going. this was all because of his crush. jeon jungkook, who had commented about how he was so chubby and would probably be way too heavy despite his height.

jungkook had his head down as he walked into the hallway, he was wearing black cargo pants, a black and white plaid shirt, a large black jacket and lastly shoes which are half black and half grey. he was a style icon and the "e-boy" of the school. his fashion was amazing and he could buy anything due to his father before a very rich person in korea.

of course, no one ever said anything about him being a bully or how he is constantly partying because his father was extremely scary. the connection to the world jungkook's family had was beyond imaginable and the older man owned twenty per cent of the buildings in south korea meaning he had control over roughly eight hundred and seventy thousand buildings.

jungkook looked to the side and noticed the boy he frequently bullies he didn't know him too well but only knew his name. but he didn't care about him. though this one morning he realised how slim thick the boy was, he immediately thought of all the way he could fuck him. jungkook shook his head and made a face before continuing on down the hallway, pushing away girls who attempted to latch themselves onto him.