☙ On The Run ❧

Hey guys! I hope you like this story! I haven't written in so so long, but I wanted to write something because I needed an outlet from being flung into this fandom and it's lovely <3
The book will contain strong language and violence, but if it gets worse than that I will put warnings before each chapter <3
I hope you enjoy it!

★ ° . * . ° . °☆  . *

You hid behind a large boulder in the forest, big enough to hide you for a few minutes, at least until they caught up with you, the stormtroopers. You shook yourself free of your stolen armour and held your breath as you looked down at your thigh, blood oozing out of it uncontrollably.

You knew it was a bad idea to sneak onto one of their cargo ships. After all, it had been a while since one had visited your planet. Sometimes you regretted volunteering for espionage in your resistance group, but sitting there only reminded you why you liked doing it. It was the rush. The adrenaline of getting caught, or having to fight someone off. You wanted to make your Father proud. Also, gaining one up on the First Order appealed to you in more ways than one.

You shut your eyes tightly, ignoring the pain and relaying the events of what just happened in your head. The stormtrooper on guard noticed you and tried to kill you, hence the wound on your leg.

When the ship landed, without question you elected yourself to snoop around and gather intel. You were in the forest, on your way back to base when you saw them land in the distance. Without hesitation you made your way over, seeing only a handful of guards, you took one out quietly, stole their uniform and blaster and made your way onto the ship with ease. However, you clumsily took your helmet off in an area you thought was empty and a stormtrooper saw you.

Bad luck, you guessed.

He threatened you right away. Of course he would know you were an imposter, there weren't many other guards to weigh you up against. So he knew right away you weren't a part of their team. You immediately ran from him, but he shot you in the leg causing you to fall and draw the attention of the other stormtroopers. You picked yourself up though and pushed through the pain as you kept going.

Anyway, like you said, it had been a while. You forgave yourself for being a bit rusty on the 'undercover' side of things and forced yourself to get up, running through the forest again. Your leg was burning, and you grunted as you ran, limping helplessly. Gripping your side, you felt your knife still in your holster, your other hand gripping the blaster you had stolen.

Looking back you saw the five stormtroopers behind you, gaining on you. With a groan you forced yourself to push further, faster, shooting behind you as you ran hoping to hit any of them. You weren't sure if you were going to escape them without a fight. Ahead you saw your bike, it wasn't too far now. You looked back once more, now to see the stormtroopers closer than ever. You grunted and pushed yourself more, however pain shot up your leg and you gave way, stumbling to the ground, your face colliding with the moss and dirt. With a cry you squeezed your eyes shut, rolling onto your back holding your thigh with your right hand. You looked to your left and grabbed the blaster holding it up to the stormtrooper who now towered over you.

"Stay back!" You shouted, your voice was hoarse and dry, exhausted from the pain and the running. You held the blaster firmly, your eyes filled with determination. Another stormtrooper came up behind the first and looked down at you. "What shall we do with her?" He asked, his voice irritated and brash. "Take her in, it's what we always do with people like her." The first one says, kicking your leg hard. You groaned and scowled up at him, promptly not hesitating to shoot him in the chest. He groaned and fell to the floor and suddenly two others grabbed both your arms and pinned you down.

"Quickly! Take her weapons!" One of them yelled as they swiftly grabbed your knife. The blaster however, you gripped tightly, one stormtrooper having to wrestle you for it, proving to be successful he aimed the gun now at you and retreated. The man on your left scoffed and grabbed your hand, revealing the resistance ring on your finger. "This one's with the resistance." He said, full of disgust.

"Get her up, we're taking this scum to The Finalizer." One said before walking away. You growled slightly, feeling pissed off. "Fuck you." You spat as you were dragged to your feet. You viciously struggled against them, almost breaking free before a stormtrooper hit you on the back of your head knocking you out with his blaster.

★ ° . * . ° . °☆  . *

The cool air woke you up, shuddering as it ran down your spine. You moved to sit up but couldn't as you felt the tight metal around your wrists and ankles, pinning you down. You opened your eyes then, looking around the dark room seeing nothing but dim red lights on the ceiling and walls as you struggled to move. You looked down, noticing you were strapped to a metal contraption. You thought hard, where were you? It took you a second but then you realised.

The Finalizer.

Great.

You writhed some more, but it was relentless. You weren't getting out of this one. "Fuck..." You mumbled under your breath, realising you fucked up. To your credit, you never did get yourself into situations like this, and this being a first, you were annoyed with yourself. You closed your eyes wondering how long you'd be here alone for, when that thought was interrupted by the big metal doors opening steadily, lighting up the room from the lights in the corridor.

Standing in the archway was a tall masked being in black attire and a black cloak, staring at you menacingly. You felt it.

There he is. Man of the hour.