☙ Joining Us Looks Good On You ❧

[Ch. Warnings: Force Manipulation]

★ ° . * . ° . °☆ . *

Kylo Ren and General Hux. Fuck.

You were perplexed, to say the very least, sitting in the empty hole that was your room. Your mind was hazy and you wanted to curl up into a ball and disappear. You were finally wearing that First Order jumpsuit they gave to you, and you were given some flats to wear too. You felt horrible wearing it. It didn't sit well with you, but you'd be damned if you were to be humiliated like that again.

The memory of what Kylo did to you, his leather-gloved finger invading your mouth to assert dominance, was driving you insane. You hated it. You hated Kylo even more for doing it and General Hux? How dare he watch something like that. Both of them thinking they're better than everyone else. What else could you expect from the First Order though? No matter how hard you tried to focus on hating what had happened, your body was telling you something completely different.

And it was frustrating you.

While you sat on that table, succumbed beneath Kylo Ren and watched by General Hux, you felt a heat rising within you uncontrollably. Your body had frozen up and you couldn't do anything. Everything was hazy and confusing. The way Kylo Ren's eyes were stuck on you, his eyebrows furrowed as his digit made its way to your mouth. The way General Hux watched you like a hawk, seeing how you reacted. It made chills run down your spine every time you thought about it but-

No. How dare they.

Your body was on fire during that moment, as much as you hated to admit it but you couldn't read into it. They were the enemy. They were the fuckers who took everything from you.

Come on. Pull yourself together. Forget them. Forget the way the commander made you feel, forget the General's eyes and focus on the task at hand here...

You told yourself to focus and make a plan. You had to leave here. Escape the First Order. You had to devise a plan, perhaps do what they wanted until you had a way out. A TIE fighter perhaps? That could work. You held onto hope that you'd be able to find someone you knew after you left. All you had to do was play along.

Be smart about this. Give them what they want and surely you'll be able to escape.

Hopefully, it wouldn't be too much of a challenge. Though playing along is one thing, but completely ignoring your emotions just so you can play along is another. Having to force yourself to forget about what's truly hurting you so you can escape seemed easy at a glance but you knew deep down it would be hard to remain neutral.

Three loud clicks on the door made you jump, pulling you out of your thoughts. With every breath, your heart rate accelerated. This was alien to you. Whenever someone came to your room you rarely felt threatened, you just stood your ground and remained confident. However, when the door was about to be opened unexpectedly after a week of absolutely nothing but gruel and water, your mind was perplexed, to say the least. After your encounter with Ren, which was rather too close and intimidating for you to comprehend, you felt on edge just thinking about him.

You truly started to wonder whether this would be how you spent the remainder of your days. Sitting in a cold room devoid of any human interaction and neglected for all eternity. You scolded yourself. Jumping to conclusions wasn't something you normally did but under these strange circumstances, you couldn't help but overanalyse everything. Everything, from the way Ren's gloved finger claimed your mouth, to the way General Hux's eyes fixated on you relentlessly.

Enough.

You gulped. As you looked up at the door being pushed open, anxiety-filled your head and you found yourself standing up, forcing at least a smidgen of confidence into you so as not to feel so small.