☙ Join Us ❧

{Ch. Warnings: General Violence, Physical Violence, Manipulation Via The Force}

Kylo's POV

Kylo walked a few metres behind her, watching intently through his mask as he strode. His eyes were fixated on her, watching her struggle, feeling her pain, her anguish. His blood pumped faster through his veins knowing how she was feeling. She must have known where she was going, what she was about to see. He could feel the agony dripping from her every breath. A wave of excitement rushed over him, he was quicker on his feet, following them down further south into the ship, towards his shuttle.

When they finally reached his shuttle he stopped and watched as the 'troopers escorted her inside, still kicking and screaming. He shook his head disapprovingly.

God, she needs to learn how to behave.

"Ren, shall we follow you, or vice versa?" Kylo's thoughts were interrupted when a voice came from behind him. Hux.

"Follow me," Kylo began. "But, we won't travel there right away yet, let's give it some time. I'll let you know when we can officially leave."

"But if we don't go as soon as possible-"

"Just do it," Kylo said sharply before holding his hand up to silence Hux. Kylo began to move again, entering his ship swiftly.

Kylo had his reasons, of course, he wanted to prolong this experience for her as much as possible. Just because he could.

Hux was left there alone to journey back to the main deck. He scowled and shook his head, not agreeing with Kylo's plan, but ultimately he had no choice but to obey for now.

Kylo walked in through to the main deck of his shuttle and saw her strapped down into the passenger seat. She struggled against the ropes securing her arms and legs, her head flipping round to glare at him with those pretty little eyes, full of distress, full of despair. Kylo loved being in control. Other's fear made him feel superior and in control, exactly the way he wanted.

"Please, do not do this! I can give you any information you need, anything! Just don't do this!" Her pleading was desperate, helpless. Just in the way she spoke, her voice trembling and uneven, Kylo knew how she felt. But her begging was falling on deaf ears.

Kylo moved to sit in his seat, his large frame easing past her and sitting down smoothly. He reached up then, and clicked in his mask, taking it off with ease. His hair dropped down, concealing his face somewhat as he looked straight ahead, watching the exit open up for his shuttle to leave. He could feel her eyes on him, longing for a chance. He loved her trying so hard even though it wasn't going to get her anywhere.

A complete waste of her time. Perfect.

She didn't deserve respite. She didn't deserve kindness. If only she hadn't snuck onto his ship, to steal his information, her home may well have lived a few more days.

"Ren, I ask one more time," Hux's voice came through a speaker, making Kylo's jaw tighten as he got irritated with Hux's persistence. "Can we please jus-"

Kylo reached forward pressing the button to respond, cutting Hux off harshly. "I said, do as you're told." He said fed up, before turning his intercom off and sitting back quietly.

There was silence in the room and Kylo started up the engine of his shuttle with ease. He glanced at her, watching as her eyes took in her surroundings. She was finally quiet, but only because she realised there were six dark figures in the room with her. Kylo turned back to face forward, steering the shuttle out of the exit slowly. He felt her nerves kick in, and a small smirk fought to appear on his face. He remained cool and soon it was just Kylo and her gliding through space together, aside from his Knights of course, but they were so quiet, you'd scarcely notice them.