The Handsome Guy

You come in for work, you turn the lights on, 2 hours later people come in for work you stay at the desk you deal with 3 customers you send the fourth one back to have the doctor check on the animal you go back to the desk with looking at paper and not noticing a person in front of your desk "hi I'm here to have a checkup on my dog she's acting weird". A guy said kindly while him saying that you stare up at him like he looks familiar to you "uhhh miss"? He says smiling.

You snap out of it and say "uhh yes sorry follow me". You walk to the back into a room you take the dog's leash  and walk into the examination room, the guy waits in the waiting room, you pick the dog up putting her on the table. You put gloves on and feel her stomach it has lumps you then smile you say "lay down for me girl". The dog obeys you get the ultrasound ready and examine to confirm she's pregnant. 

You shut the machine off, you take the gloves off throwing them away, you wash your hands, dries them off, and then you pick the dog up gently setting her down grabbing her leash walking out, you walk to the waiting room eyeing him reading a magazine you smile and say "sir your gonna be a dog dad she's pregnant".

He stands up putting the magazine down he walks over to the dog and looks at the dog and says "well I guess I am". You give him the leash and walk out to the desk he follows you ask "what's your name sir"?

He looks at you and asks "you don't remember me"? You look at him confused "I'm kidding". He says jokingly. You laugh and say "oh my bad". He says "it's ok my name is Tim golden". You nod you go onto the computer and say "alright I have four medications for you that you will need her to take so the puppies are healthy". You take them out and explain lifting each of the bottle up "this is Thryoxine to treat hypothyroidism, this one is Revolution which helps prevent fleas, ticks, and worms, then we have Psyillium for lactation and last but not least this fella called Insulin it helps with muscles and body malfunction it also prevents the pregnancy to not be late". 

He nods and asks "so if there's any side effects I should call you". You smile putting his information in the base then you print out his bill he smiles back and say's "I take that as a yes". You nod and say "yes but if she has any pain or discomfort or is acting weird you also call us". He nods you look at him weirdly and hands the bill to him "have a nice day sir". He smiles at you taking the bill and says "you too".

You continue to help customers throughout the day while having his name in your mind you see the clock you punch out you get in the car and drive home you get out and go inside.

You say "baby you home"? You look around the house and don't see him you call him he picks up you hear music in the background you ask stunned "where are you"? He laughs and says "oh I'm at a party where are you"?

You say "I'm at home I told you not to go to parties due to my past do you even care"? It goes silent for a few seconds he breaks the silence by saying "I do care but I can control my drinking and I don't get involved with the wrong people".

You yell and say "GO TO HELL I GOT DONE PARTYING FOR YOU I GOT A JOB BUT NOW YOU THINK YOU CAN GO TO STUPID EVENTS AND BLOW MY MONEY ON PARTIES BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB AND YOU KNOW WHAT I HOPE YOU GET INVOLVED WITH A HOE BECAUSE WHEN YOU GET HOME YOUR SHIT IS GOING TO BE OUTSIDE SO I HOPE SHE HAS A HOUSE YOU CAN STAY IN BYE"!

You hang up you put your phone in your pocket, you go in the kitchen you a grab a garbage bag you go upstairs with the bag and packs his stuff in it you go down the stairs and opens the door you take his bags outside and leaves them on the porch you close the door and locks it.

You go upstairs and changes into pjs then goes to sleep. 9 hours later your hear "BEEP BEEP BEEP"! You shut it off rubbing your eyes you sit up stretching, you get out of bed you get in the shower and gets freshened up you get out and puts on work clothes you make breakfast and eats you go outside you lock the door. You turn around and still sees his stuff outside you roll your eyes and go to your car you drive to the veterinarian hospital you get out and goes inside you unlock the door and go inside you get ready for the day people come in. You see Tim you tell one of your interns to deal with him you go in the back with someone else.

You get something from another room and you hear Tim ask "where's the other girl that was here"? Your intern says "she told me help out with your dog". You hear Tim ask "well I want her to help me if that's alright"?

You leave the room and help the customer you give the customer the bill your intern comes out happy and you ask "what's up with you jackie"? He looks at you and smiles "That handsome guy in there wants you to help him".

You laugh embarrassingly then tears come down your face and say "please just deal wit-". Tim interrupts you and asks "you ok"? You look at him and say angrily "yeah I'm fine".

He looks at you confused and asks "what did I do"? You say "it's your last name your his brother". He's still looking at you confused he says "who"? You get frustrated and yells "YOUR LIAMS BROTHER MY EX WHO I KICKED OUT BECAUSE-". I stop shouting and realize people are looking I huff in frustration and say "because of reasons"! He looks at you stunned and what he says next stuns you even more.