Chapter 18

It was seven days before Rael's eight birthday. Many things had happen in the given time. And one of them is making another friend named Rose Dullia.

She was the daughter of a countryside Baron, but as proud as ever. That was one of the things Rael liked about her. She had a great dignity even though that could be a pain in the ass sometimes. It was actually Martin who introduced Rose to Rael.

Martin is also growing more and more handsome day by day. His brown hair is becoming waiver and his golden eyes illuminating more because of long eyelashes. Rael always teams up with Rose and teases him so much for having girly looks.

As for Rael, her beauty is becoming incomparable. Even at the age of eight, she is rumored around to be the most beautiful girl in the Empire. Of course, making the Emperor immensely proud of her.

Meanwhile, Angelina, is developing a rather different personality than in the novel. She is called "the two faced bitch" behind her back. The trend was started by Rose, when Angelina insulted Rose on the first day she came to the west palace.

"You should not be allowed to step foot in this palace being the country bumpkin you are." Angelina glared in disgust at Rose, looking at her upside down.

"Forgive me for my rudeness, your highness, but Princess Eleanor is the one who invited me today. So are you implying that your sister has no common sense for whatsoever?" Rose shot back, innocently.

"How dare you try to twist my words and mock me in front of everyone?" Angelina raised her hand to slap Rose, but before she could even move it, a fist landed right on her face.

*Baam*

Angelina fell down on the room. Eleanor massaged her hand, and said glaringly,
"Are you forgetting where you are, Princess Angelina? This is my palace, I'll invite whoever I please, so why don't you take your embarrassing feets off here?"

"What do you mean embarrassing??!! Sister, you're crossing your line, just because Father adores you. I'll make sure to tell him what you did to me."  Angelina flustered, glared back at Eleanor.

"Oh would you?" Eleanor looked down at Angelina, making her feel more embarrassed," but tell me, what are you going to say to him? Of course, he will ask me why I punched you if you are planning to tell that."

Angelina flinched up and silently glared at Eleanor, knowing that whatever she was saying was correct.

"Princess Angelina, I know you have been living as a commoner for five years, but now you are a Royal. There are different sets of manners and responsibilities you hold when you're from an influential family. And acting rough from a single person can make the whole family lose their nose. So why don't you start paying attention to your etiquette classes instead of focusing on all the gossips you and your bulk chat about, all day long?" Eleanor's emotionless face tilted at the end. Although no reply came from Angelina, her face gave away everything. It clearly stated in a horrified manner, " how come you know this?"

Martin gulped down a laugh, as he saw the embarrassed and shamed face of Angelina. *Pft* he heard another laugh and turned around to see that it was Rose. Both smirking at each other, Rose whispered to Martin.

"You know, I think me and Princess Eleanor will get along well."

Another laugh escaped both, and they both instinctively turned to look at anyone who noticed and they saw Don staring at them.

When their eyes met, Don raised his eyebrow and his straight face let off a small satisfied smirk. But that smirk was enough for Martin and Rose to understand that Don was enjoying Angelina's condition too.

"You...you have you been stalking me?!!" Angelina gasped.

"Princess, I knew you were a little pea headed person, but not to this extent." Eleanor sighed as she rubbed her forehead with her hand.

"What do you mean pea headed?" Angelina shouted angrily. She was feeling so embarrassed at that moment that she just wanted to melt off into the floor.

"Your tution classes are taken by one of the closest mates of the Emperor, so of course he told your 'condition' to the Emperor, who in turn told me when he came to visit yesterday." Eleanor explained as she took another sip of her tea.

"Father knew?" Angelina blinked hard, surprised and embarrassed that her father saw her at that point.

"....But what about the gossips and all?"

Putting down her cup of tea, Eleanor looked at Angelina," it is obvious that there must be some maid that informs the Emperor what goes around in your palace."

Angelina's jaw dropped, she couldn't believe that her father had seen such an insightful sight of her. She was shamed beyond you can imagine. But then....another disturbing question came to her mind.

"Why did the Emperor tell you all this?"

Everyone present in the room just looked at Angelina, exaggerated. Really she can't even guess why?

Because, everyone knows that the Emperor adores Eleanor. That's why when he goes for a tea to the west palace, he shares his problems and relieve his stress by chatting with her.

"Oh. My. God." Eleanor closed her eyes, done with stuffing some knowledge into this stupid donkey of a person.