Six gose Back to Wearing Diapers

Six's P . O.  V

I woke up in my bed and felt a wet spot. I looked under my covers and noticed that I made another "accident" on my bed. I tore off the bed seats and threw them in the laundry room.

I live in a house with my girlfriend, Two. She already knows about my "accidents" that I cause in bed some times at night.

That day after I put my peed on bed sheets in the laundry room, Two then came up to me.

"Umm, Six? Can we talk?"

"About what, Two?" I questioned.

"About your....."accidents"

"Oh....ok...."

We walked into the living room and sat down.

"Look, Six.....I know can't help it but, you need to stop leaking on the bed at night" Two said.

I felt ashamed.

"I know, but I'm trying, it's just...it's just to hard for me" I replied.

" *Sigh* I know you are trying, but if this keeps up, I have to make you go into surgery to fix that"

"WHAT!! NO WAY, NOT HAPPENING!!!" I Shouted.

Then I started to puff up my cheeks, making them red, and made a grumpy expression.

"There is no way you are making me!! I'm not your doll for pretend!! Two!!!"

"But S-Six, you have to it's the-"

"NO!!" I cried out in a grumpy tone.

I fell on the floor, pounding my hands on the floor and waving my feet in the air. I cried and cried louder, until Two shouted out.

"ENOUGH!!!"

I pushed, and went quite, Two never shouts like that.

"I don't want to do this, but, you leave me no choice. I thought of this idea for a long time, sense you get grumpy like a toddler, and wet yourself." Two made a smirk.

"I did wanted kids, but I think...I have already found my little baby~"

I got nervous and asked.

"W-who?"

She looked at me with warm eyes and a small smirk.

"You~"

"H-huh!?"

She then picked me up and carried me to her bedroom. She closed the door and locked it, then she put me on the bed. I watched as she took out something from her clothes drawer.

Two took out, baby powder, wipes, a pink baby jumper, and a clean freash diaper. I blushed made red and criss cross my legs.
She walked over and put her stuff beside me.

"You dont need this anymore"

Two took of my white shorts, leaving my "private area" exposed. She start wipping it with her wipes, I got a sudden chill cause it was so cold. Then she put the baby powder on me and rubbed it in.

Then I watch as Two took the diaper and start to put it on me.
After she was done, I sat up and moved my hips slightly, just to get comfortable. The diaper what actually...pretty soft, I thought she bought the good brand of diapers.

"We're not done yet, I need to put on your baby jumper~"  she said playfully.

"Let's start off taking off that coat of yours"

She started to take off my raincoat, shirt, and bra. Leaving my "watermelons" flashing off, I covered them with my hands due to shyness. She then made me put on the baby jumper, it fits me very well. I honestly love it, but the color, the color of the jumper was pink, pink....is not my color.

"Ok Six, here is some rules you should follow" she said.

"Rule one: call me Mommy, or Mama"

"Rule two....uhh..... You know what I will make the rules tomorrow but yeah. When you know the rules, don't break them, or you will get, a spanking"

That actually sounds sexy I thought to myself. She picked me up and put me in a different spot on the bed. I cuddled the blanket close to me, she kissed my forehead and walked out of the room. I rolled over on my side and went to sleep.

(To be continued....)