💞 Six's New Mom 💞

Weeks later /Six's P . O . V

I woke up from a short nap, I cried slightly just to get Two's attention. Two walked into the room and picked me up.

"Hi baby girl, did you enjoy your nap" she said motherly like.

She kissed my forehead and walked to the kitchen.

"You must be hungry little one, here, let me put you in your high chair and get you some food, ok"

She put me in the high chair and opened the cabinet to find some food for me to eat. I wait and pulled up my diaper to get comfortable. Then when she is not looking, I took off my baby jumper, leaving me in only my diaper. Also yes, I was not wearing anything underneath it.

Two turned around to notice me and noticed that I took off my jumper.

"My lord, well I'll put you back in your jumper later, but anywho, I got your favorite"

My eyes widened, because what I saw, was baby food, I only eat it just to make Two happy. I despised the taste, I've tried almost every baby food she gives me. I have tried the carrot, green bean, chicken and gravy, almost all of them were desgusting. But the worst on...was the chicken. noodle. soup one. It tasted awful, it makes me want to puke and what she had on her hand, was the baby food chicken noodle soup.

I gulped nervously, I watched as she opened it up and stirred it up with the baby spoon. I looked away trying not to stare at it, then I noticed that she was holding the spoon infront of me with some on it.

"Come on baby girl, eat up"

I kept my mouth shut, refusing to eat it, then she made a slight leer expression.

"...I see how it is...well...what about this"

She raised the spoon away from me.

"Here comes the airplane~" she said while moving the spoon in a zig-zag way.

My eyes were locked, then when she put the spoon near my mouth, I opened my mouth and let her put the spoon in. I noticed what I did, she tricked me, I could not spit I out in front of her. Nervous I took a breath in raised my head a little, and swallow.

" *Gulp* ughhh....."

Minutes later....

After I ate that desgusting food and been burped, I walked in the living room and started to read books then Two picked me up and went outside. She but me in the car seat and buckled me in, Two walked around and went into the drivers seat.

She started the car and drove down the street, I looked outside my window as I wait. Later we stopped at a building, it was some sort of court house. She took me out of the car and walked inside. I suddenly have so many questions, but I don't know how to say it, so I stayed quiet.

Later we were waiting for some sort of meeting in the waiting room. Then suddenly...

"Mrs. Two?"

"Oh yes! that's me!"

Two picked me up and went inside, we went to some sort of office. Two placed me in one seat while she sits in another seat, a young woman was sitting in front of us.

"Hello, my name is Mrs. Lavender, what can I do for you?" She introduced herself.

Two took out a piece of paper and hands it to her, Mrs. Lavender nodded.

"I see, well if you want this to happen you must say that you do"

"I do"

"Six? Do you agree to this adoption?"

My eyes widened.

"Adoption?...."

I turned to Two with tears in my eyes.

"Your.... adopting me....but why?"

Two took a breath and said.

"Well, I know how your life is hard, and I know you wanted a mom so...I thought I could be the one to adopt you. Because, I don't see you as a monster, and I don't see you ugly. You are special, Six."

She moved my hair away from my face to see my third eye.

"...you have a special gift Six, you should be cared for, and loved. It kills me to see you alone with no one to take care of you. So that's why I sighed up for this adoption. So I could care for you, and give you as much love as you need, I promise."

I slowly start to cry.

"So... what's your answer?" Mrs. Lavender asked.

"YEEES! YES I DO, WHAAAA!!" I said bursting out crying in happiness.

"Well I hear by that Two Six are now mother and daughter, congratulations." She announced.

I hold out my hands still sobbing.

"Mama *sniff* I want mamaaaaa"

"Aww, come come to mama little dumpling"

She picked me up and I cried in her shoulder.

"THANK YOU *SOB* THANK YOOOOUUUU, WAAAAAA"

"Shhhh *sniff* it's okay Six mama has you" she patted my back.

Finally... after all these years, I have finally been adopted. No one has ever done something so nice to me in so many years.

Thank you...

Mom💕

(To be continued....)

(That is such a happy ending for this part isn't it, if you like this story check out my other stories, if you like follow me, enjoy and stay safe out there, and always were a mask when you go outside.)