IX

I can't think of anywhere to go, so when Sou and Sara leave the Main Hall to go to the cafeteria, I just sit there and groan.

What to do... Gin went up the stairs with Burger King over there, so he should be safe... Kanna... I should go check on her, the poor girl was scared so bad when... Mishima's incident... happened

Standing up I realise "But wait... Where should I go...?" I tuck my hands in my pockets "Welp, time to search then."

I head over to the bar passage and spot Kanna, with Reko. "Ah, first try!" I whisper to myself.

"Let's get you cleaned up..." Reko's crouched in front of Kanna trying to wipe her skirt with a towel she presumably got from the bar. Kanna just utters an apology every now and then. "Hey you two! Need any help?" Reko glances at me and soon after returns her concentration to Kanna's stain.

"You got any spare clothes you could lend Kanna?" Said girl shrinks away in shame further. "Hey, it's totally normal for these incidents to happen!" I rest an arm on Kanna's shoulder and give her a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, I'll find you some clothes while Reko here takes care of you."

She looks down. "Thanks..."

I give her a headpat... though it's more of a bucketpat...? and head to find some clothes for the girl.

Poor thing... her soul must be crushed from what that stupid Miley told her...

I enter the bar, though there's a little chance to find some clothes just laying there, nothings wrong with making sure.

Joe sits on a stool, his head resting against the counter. He's looking rather bummed... though I don't blame him, we kinda saw a man being decapitated in front of us some hours ago.

"Yo yo, homie Joe...!" I awkwardly try to greet him. "Not in the mood right now..." he sighs.

I grimace "Sure... um... sorry about that. So uh... any chance you've seen clothes laying around here?"

He looks at me, puzzled "What do you need clothes for?". I internally cringe, since I'm not good at explaining these types of topics. "Well... there's a little girl out there... who kinda had an incident... so she needs clothes..."

Joe still looks as confused as ever, I can almost see the gears turning inside his head. "A little girl...?" Then he opens his mouth and does this "ohh" sound, as it finally clicked. "Yeah um... I haven't seen any, though I'll tell you if I find some."

I smile and nod my head "Sure thing homie Joe!"

"And stop calling me that... please..."

"Right... sorry... hehe..." I leave the place awkwardly and make it to the other side of the building, the smoking area hallway.

Gee... I should stop fucking up with everyone, if they all think I'm weird I'll be left with no allies... haha

There's clearly no clothes in here, so maybe inside the game room there'll be something?

Inside I'm met with the weird vent thing and the bullseye in the middle of the vent. No... brain... don't try to make an among us reference... it's a serious matter... please...

"That's a bit SUSSY." I say out loud and giggle to myself. Why am I like this?

"Man, Ichigo used to hate these jokes..." I bite my lip to stop myself from crying. I had a lot of pent up emotions and the situation has been so overwhelming that... I can't even process or mourn his death properly. But it's not the time either, Kanna's waiting for you to find her some clothes, so chop chop!