Chapter 1

Hey guys, so For this story I actually know what I'm going to write! So hopefully you all will like this story, I have put quite a lot of thought into this story so yeah any  feedback would be greatly appreciated! I am going to be doing each chapter as a different Point of view(POV's) I know I have said that I was going to do that before and then I never did change the POV's, On this one I am going to change it! Each chapter will have the persons name in front of the word "POV" so that you know who's Pov it is!  Thanks so much for reading, Stay healthy, happy, and safe everyone! 

Presley Pov 

Ever since Tori, Chloe and I Were 4 years old we have been best friends, Now that we are 16 and in our 10th year of highschool our friend ship looks a bit different than what it used to, but in many ways we are still the 3 little girls making a fool out of our selfs.  Since we've started highschool our friend group has expanded a bit, our group now includes 3 other girls, sophie ,Ivy and Iris. Although iris normally hangs out with the other girls on the basketball team and so does sophie. Both  Iris and Sophie play basket ball, they are the only two who play basketball in our friend group. 

2 YEARS AGO ( FIRST YEAR OF HIGHSCHOOL)

When I first started highschool, the first thing I did was made sure I was on the soccer team, after a few practices I noticed a few of the guys who had also made the team would sit out on the bleachers outside so they could watch us. 

Us girls all noticed them watching us, how could we not? Since when did these guys get hot? we think it must have happened over the summer break, because these guys were smoking hot now, and trust me before the break... well how to put it nicely... they were scary, and they sounded like squeaky toy's. But now... well now.. now they look hot. 

The one day after an hour of practice out in the humid, stiff air, My friends and I were slowly walking towards the bleachers to get our stuff and head home, I was walking backwards, to avoid getting the sun right into my eyes, when suddenly I Triped on something, I felt  someone put one hand on my lower back and the other on my upper arm. I quickly spun around to see the hottest guy I have ever seen, starring back at me with a bit of a goofy grin on his face. The other guys that were a bit farther behind him looked up and saw him still holding my waist and my arm, I could see there puzzled expressions. I had remembered seeing him out on the field, and I've heard about him and his family, and the horrible accident 2 years ago. everyone heard about the accident. He told me his name, which of course I already knew

Hey guys! So this is the first chapter! I hope you like it! keep an eye out for the second chapter! thank's for the support!