𝐭𝐰𝐨

we sat on the couch and played would you rather like we used to. "ok Monroe, would you rather kiss fuckshit or ray?" I asked, my eyes followed as she got up and gave ray a deep kiss. Fuckshits jaw dropped and he side-eyed me and led me to the back, "what's up?" I looked up at his light eyes knowing what was about to happen, he gently lifted my chin staring into my dark brown eyes and leaned close enough to feel his breath against my skin. Our lips slightly parted and his fingers against my inner thigh gave me goosebumps.

After what felt like hours of him rubbing my thigh and heavy breathing we linked lips, our tongues fought for dominance. Not breaking away from the kiss he slid my lacy panties two the side and stuck in two fingers, my breath hitched and a quiet whimper escaped my lips. He stopped kissing my lips and started moving down to my neck leaving purple marks, every kiss he got lower and lower until he reached under my skirt.

Sunburn walked out to the back, he dropped his board and walked back into the shop, I quickly fixed myself up and rushed back into the shop "Tiara I am SO sorry-" sunny rambled making my cheeks flush to a bright pink "no it's fine really..." I sat next to Ruben and buried my head in his shoulder out of embarrassment "what the fuck happened back there?" I heard his smile through his voice, I looked up and explained what happened through my eyes- over time Ruben and I developed a really strong bond, he even understood my "eye contact language".

• • • • 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 • • • •

Fuckshit never officially asked me to be his girlfriend, we just did boyfriend and girlfriend things- like a few weeks ago fuckshit took me to the fair we always went to as kids.

I felt the breeze against my skin as I skated down the street, everything was so calm and serene it felt amazing. The ground got rougher and I had to start dodging pebbles to maintain steady, everything was fine until a pebble sent me flying onto this bike. My arm hurt so badly and it was swelling up pretty fast, I tried not to cry but tears kept falling with every blink.

"holy shit are you okay!?" the guy on the bike ran over to me and helped me get to the sidewalk. I cried even harder looking at my arm, "ok calm down princess, can you move it around?" his voice was slightly raspy but sweet "no.." I cried  "ok well here's what we're going to do- I'll put you on my bike like e.t and we'll go to the hospital, then from there you can call your folks and I'll be out of your hair."  he explained and propped me onto his bike.

The doctor finished off my cast and I jumped off the table thing. "tiara how the hell do you manage to get hurt so much?" Monroe shook her head "dunno, it just uh happens." I shrugged my shoulders and gave a hug to Alexander "see you soon tiara." he whispered and left.

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  •

Word Count: 533
I'm on aNoThEr road trip >:( so I might not be able to update as much. genuine question, does anyone actually listen to the music up top while they read or do yall just read without music?  ALSO here's the face reveal no one asked for

 genuine question, does anyone actually listen to the music up top while they read or do yall just read without music?  ALSO here's the face reveal no one asked for