Finally meeting Iris

Start writing your story

Hey guys... :D

PLEASEDON'TKILLMEI'MSORRY!!!!!!! Getting ready for the new school year and summer's been busy. Know that it isn't a good excuse but hope you guys have been having a good summer! (or winter or fall or spring. Depends on where you are in the world)

I wanna say thank you so much for all the support I've gotten since the beginning of this story! I never expected it to get this big! I'm glad you all enjoy it! I've wanted to see a short story with a plot like this one since I discovered the whole "Sebastian is Barry" trope and haven't been able to find one so I decided to write one! I know a lot of you like it and thank you for sticking by my side!

I have realised that I switch from referring Sebastian to Barry and vice versa. To clear it up, i will use Sebastian when the ND's and Warblers talk to him and when it's in 3rd view mostly because it is taking place in Glee's setting. When Iris talks to and/or about him, it will be Barry.

This is going to be the last chapter :'( (unless I decide to write an epilogue...) I know it's been a long wait but here it is! Wrote this while at Starbucks with wonderful music blasting through my earphones. Really proud of this chapter actually. Enjoy! (Also Sebastian/Barry might act a little OOC)

IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END

-------

Previously...

There it was. The name. The mysterious name that everyone wanted to know. It did make sense since earlier, he changed the lyrics to 'Hey there Iris'. There was the name who made Sebastian bearable. Who made him nice.

There was one thought running through everyone's mind as they slowly backed away from the door. There was one thought as they continued the tour but barely paid attention.

We have to meet Iris.

-------

3rd P.O.V

After hearing that phone call you really can't expect the New Directions and the Warblers to just MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS right...?

Oh course not! After all, if they did, this story wouldn't exist (I think)! So what did they do? They obviously coincidentally were at Lima Bean on a Friday. The same Lima Bean where Sebastian would meet the mysterious Iris and where they will finally be able to answer some of their questions.

Time skip brought to you by a Presentation called "The Whole Being Dead Thing"

It was Friday. Finally. For Sebastian, it meant finally seeing his childhood friend/crush. For the Secret Listeners (ND and Warblers), it meant finally getting some answers. They didn't always get along but, for this, they would band together.

The NDs and the warblers were sitting inside Lima Bean. OBVIOUSLY in disguises (that didn't really work but it made them feel more excited.) They weren't sure what time Sebastian and Iris would meet up so they agreed to arrive there around 11am and stay till it closes so they could catch the woman who put a real smile on Sebastian's face.

Sebastian himself was walking to Lima Bean in comfy yet casual clothes with a slight bounce in his step. He was also blissfully unaware of the storm that was about to hit him that would start as soon as he walked into the store.

Iris had quickly dropped her bags off at the Smythe's and quickly caught up with them before they shooed her out of the house to go meet up with Barry. She was excited to see him and see how he's been doing. There hasn't been much contact between them especially with all the school work they get.