Part 2

Win couldn't stop laughing after he heard what Fiat said that morning.

"Really, Fiat? You didn't think about calling New first to ask for my number? You really had to ask your kuya Bright?"

Fiat frowned. "I know kuya. It was a stupid move. I really didn't even think about it. I was like, oh I need to get your number so I scrolled on my contacts and B comes before N and T so I called kuya Bright instead of kuya New or kuya Tay."

Win ruffled Fiat's hair affectionately. Fiat was sweet and honest but he really wasn't as smart as his older brother. He wasn't necessarily stupid though. He was very intelligent but just a tad bit too careless sometimes.

"So were you able to talk to him when he got home last night?" Win asked.

"Nope. I ate dinner as fast as I could when I got home and stayed in my room the entire night so I could avoid running into him."

"Silly," Win commented. "Now, what lesson do you need help with? I have about an hour before I have to go to my own class."

"This one, kuya," Fiat said as he laid out a workbook on pharmacology. "I really don't get it."

"All right. Let's study it together," Win said and started going over the lesson with Fiat.

As he guided Fiat through the first lesson, Win realized how much Fiat meant to him.

He had started to love him like his own brother. As an only child, he was envious of the relationships between New and Pluem; Bright and Fiat; and Tay with Nanon and Chimon. That's why throughout their five years of being friends, he had considered the four boys: Fiat, Pluem, Chimon and Nanon as his own brothers. He would buy them gifts for their birthdays and for Christmas. He would even check on them every once in a while.

And the boys treated him as another older brother. He would also receive gifts from them on his birthday and on Christmas and would often be invited for their swimming or gaming parties.

Win had so much fun tutoring Fiat that he wouldn't have even known that an hour had already passed if Luke didn't come and interrupt them.

"Oh, hi babe," Win said upon seeing Luke.

"Hey," Luke replied. "Let's go. I'll take you to your building."

Fiat looked up and smiled at Luke. He had only seen him in photos before.

"Luke, this is Fiat. Fiat, this is Luke," Win said.

Fiat stood up and extended his hand.

For some reason, Luke ignored Fiat's hand and talked to Win instead.

"Let's go or you're gonna be late."

Win quickly picked up his things and pat Fiat on his shoulders.

"See you next time, Fiat. If you have any questions just text me. I'll tell you when my next free time will be, all right?"

Fiat, still disappointed with Luke's reaction to him, managed to smile. "Thanks kuya Win. Bye."

---

As Win removed his helmet, he stared at Luke sharply. "Why did you have to be so rude to Fiat?"

He just got off Luke's motorcycle in front of the college of medicine building.

"I wasn't rude."

"You completely ignored him when he offered his hand for a handshake. What was that about?"

"Forget it," Luke said as he took the helmet from Win.

"Is it because he's Bright's brother?" Win wasn't willing to let the issue go. He loved Fiat and he wasn't going to let anyone be rude to him like that, especially his boyfriend.