//2// Matty

Her.
Oh god, how I've missed her.
She drives, her hands shaking as she accelerates.
"How was it?" She asks. Her velvet voice kisses my ears as gently as the soft breeze outside carrying the rain in its arms.
"It was, it was okay."
"Good."
I watch as her eyes glance on both sides of the road.
Debussy plays. the trembling orchestra matches the level of passion that drives my heart to the point where I can no longer feel its beat.
We pass by the ocean.
"Wanna stop?" She asks.
"Yeah, sure."
We're walking in the now drizzling rain, and I try to reach for her hand.
"Oh Matty how I've missed you.." Her voice was filled with want.
I grab her waist, and pull her closer to me.
We are now face to face.
I can see her carelessly placed freckles dimly on her dewey, olive tone skin. Her eyes, as dark and blue as the sea we are standing next to, intoxicate me.
My hair brushes the side of her face as the breeze whispers around us and all I feel in this very moment is the peace that comes before our own little storm.
"Mar, I've missed you as well." I smile, and place my left hand on her blushing cheek. She's so soft, delicate. Vulnerable to my greedy hands.
We stand and watch the rolling tide fall back for hours, talking quietly of the past months that have lingered by as the glowing moon hovers above us.
"Wanna go now?" Her voice is anxiously alluring. "We have to sleep," I stare at her mused visage.
"Alright, love. We'll go sleep." We walk back to the car and as we walk, I notice how utterly gorgeous this lady is, more than I deserve I'm quite sure.
The roar of the ocean falls behind us as we drive away and i slowly place my hand on her leg once again.
She tenses, and I smile.
//