(__Alternative End__) Guilt

"Oh! It was somebody else. That was my little sister. Kumaru. She's a bit silly sometimes when I'm not here."

Ebina suprised but believes it.
"O-Oh! And here i thought it was U-Umaru-Chan... uhm... I'm sorry, U-Umaru-Chan for assuming it was you! I-I should've think you being little is impossible!... I'm so dumb..."

Umaru suprised.
"E-eh?? N-no. I-Its alright Ebina-chan! I'm supposed to be the dumb one here for not explaining it to you."

Seems like Ebina was about to cry but cheers up a little from Umaru's comforting smile.

Later. The two decided to talk about school and what they are planning to do until Ebina has to go now.

"You're leaving?"
Asked Umaru. As Ebina nodded with a bow.
"I-I have to... But! Thank you for having me today!"

Taihei leads Ebina to the door.

Umaru Thoughts: "Well... Ebina was convinced. I feel kind of guilty lying to her...
Wonder what happened to Kirie-chan though. I hope we can talk soon."

Outside.
Kirie managed to just spy on the window and heard everything.
It looks like she was just day dreaming.

Kirie safely gets down and walks straight home.

"Guess I was day dreaming.
I thought Kumaru was Umaru herself as well.
But, I guess It's a weird thing to imagine.

Well! Tommorow! I will visit her little sister and continue our Item Hunt!!"

She runs home excited for tommorow.

Alternative End 1.