Umaru Night Part 2!

Umaru is still not sure about what to do and thinking if this is a really good idea or not.

But she already has agreed and promised Ebina-chan to reveal her true self.

Umaru is still having doubts but she decides to start things off slowly so Ebina can be comfortable.

"Why don't you take a seat right there Ebina-chan?"

She points to the pillow on the ground with the controllers out.

Ebina nods as she quickly goes there and kneels down on the pillow as Umaru was inside the kitchen holding her hamster hoodie but she clenches her first looking up with sparkling eyes of confidence!

She wears her hamster hoodie and takes off any other necessary clothing she doesn't need for her Lazy Imouto life.

Ebina was just looking around the room while sitting down waiting for Umaru.

She hasn't really looked around the place when she visits because sometimes she would Focus on Umaru's Big Brother.

It's obvious that Ebina has feelings for Taihei but is too flustered and shy to even tell him.

Someone put a cola near Ebina which startled her but she looks at the person who did that and it's Umaru! 

But she's gotten smaller and cuter!

Ebina has her mouth and eyes wide open by surprise of seeing her like this, is it even possible to do this thing she has done? or is there something going on that Ebina isn't aware of?

Umaru was nervous behind that cute smile of hers, what will Ebina do next? Will she even do anything other than just stare at her.

But Umaru is filled with confidence and will not submit to embarrassment just because someone who doesn't know her secret until now is watching her.

"Ebina-chan! Why don't you drink some of Umaru's Cola? Don't worry! I have more for Umaru herself. But this is for you!"

"O-Oh! A-alright! I will drink it!"

Ebina tries to stand to get closer to a nearby cup, but Umaru makes her sit down which flustered her even more.

She sees Umaru shaking her head as Umaru tells her to sit and drink the cola straight away.

Ebina is really surprised at Umaru being different almost like this is really Umaru's Little Sister Komaru.

(A Name Umaru made for Kirie to call her.

I think it was Kumaru too. I don't know.)

But Umaru never lies ever! So she believes that this is Umaru. That she has been hiding for some reason.

Umaru waits for Ebina to drink the cola.

Umaru Thoughts: "Is Umaru jumping to this too fast? Umaru doesn't think Ebina like to drink the cola straight from the bottle"

Umaru was about to say something but Ebina opens the Cola bottle slowly but once the cap is off she quickly puts the bottle mouth into her own and chugs the remaining cola that's in the bottle which surprised Umaru a little bit but,

expected since Ebina did tell her she wants to see everything and maybe learn from Umaru that could potentially help her from studies, Ebina assumed.

Umaru's eyes sparkled with a grin on her face seeing Ebina chug all of that in one go but eventually Ebina got some inside of her nose which made her stop and cough Umaru quickly turns back to Teenmaru behind her and grabs a towel to help Ebina wipe it off.

Ebina's nose was still burning a little but she put up a smile even through that pain.

(#relate ✊😔)

Umaru was still worried about her, she knows that she's just trying not to make her worry but she's definitely worried. 

But for Umaru, maybe playing video games will be a great start for now?