Chapter 4

Atenea's POV

Atenea: I need to get close to the five of them

Scanning the room, Isobel lets you know which are the five guys you are looking for.

Your breathing completely stops when you lock eyes with the most handsome guy you have ever laid eyes on. You have had your fair share of gorgeous guys, but this one tops all of them. Even though you have a gut feeling you have already meet him.

Next to him, one of his friends is ogling Step, and just like that you see the opening you were looking for.

Isabela takes four drinks from the bus boy and handed them to each one of you. The Adonis is still staring at you and his friends to yours.

Before gulping a small amount of liquid down your throat, you speak.

Atenea: I just found our way in. They are staring at us, what do you think if we make our way there and introduce our self?

Isobel: The guy in the blue suit is Claudio Rossi and the guys next to him, the blondie that's Erza Marino both of them are the security detail of we know who.

Isabel: Claudio is always giving my sister bedroom eyes.

Isobel: Just like Erza gives them to you.

Atenea: Ok, you both known who you are taking care of. Who is the guy staring at Steph?

Isobel: That is the right hand and brother of Atlas, Giorgi Rinaldi, and next to him, the guy with hazel eyes, that is Atlas Rinaldi. Are you sure you can take him?

Atenea De Luca: I never said l was taking...

Before you could finish your sentence, Isabel raises her hand in a motion to shut you up.

Isabel: We know how you think, remember you taught us.

You giggle a little.

Atenea De Luca: I taught you well.

You smile at your friends, waiting for your orders.

Atenea De Luca: Arabella get ready, show is about to start.