Chapter 8

Atenea: See something you like? You know if you want to try my lips, feel free to, but stop staring at them or they might fall of

You hear a snicker from Steph, and you are smirking at him.

He composes himself and you see an opening.

Arabella: She is coming out now!

Atlas: Sweetheart, you don't talk to me like that if you want to keep breathing. I can stare and look to who l want or where l want to.

Thank god this asshole is already handcuffed, but he doesn't seem to realize, otherwise I would put him in his place.

You try to reply but are cut off by a voice that makes your body tense.

Laura Sartoris: Welcome everybody. Thank you for attending one of the best nights in the history of our family. My daughter will be stepping in as Head of this family and soon our family will be united with the Rinaldis. I am more than thankful for you all. If you excuse me, my daughter will say a few words before the ceremony.

Atenea: Who's the poor sucker that has to marry that waste of oxygen?

You hear Atlas snicker but quickly composes himself.

Atenea: Of course, it would be you. She sounds like your type.

From the corner of your eye you see her step into the podium, she is saying some words, but you tune out to reply to Atlas.

Rose Roche Sartoris: Thank you so much for sharing this great moment with me...

Atlas: Disrespect me one more time and you will stop walking.

You look him dead in the eye, who the fuck does he think he is? Mafia king or not, NO ONE talks to you like that!

Atenea: You are so full of yourself. Who on the fucking earth do you think you are?

Arabella: Now!

He tries to answer but you stop him with your hand, zooning in back at the speech.

Rose Roche: ... this a great honor to be able to be the head of my family, the Sartoris...

You look him dead in the eye and you can feel an evil smile on your lips.

Atenea: I am sorry l have to leave you here. I hope the cuffs are not too strong. Enjoy the show.

You blow him a kiss, all of them realize they are handcuffed to the table and won't be able to move.

You raise your voice, directing your attention to the podium and start walking towards it.

Atenea: Who said you are the new head of the Sartoris?

Characters

Laura Sartoris

Laura Sartoris

47 years old.
Wife of Eduardo Sartoris.
Mother of Rose Roche Sartoris.
Step-mother of Atenea.
The woman Atenea's mother caught with Atenea's father.
Evil woman
Greedy

Rose Roche Sartoris

Rose Roche Sartoris

26 years old
Daughter of Laura
Step-daughter of Eduardo Sartoris
Step-sister of Atenea
Greedy
Evil
Also know  as Maleficient
Atlas' "fiancee"