epilogue.

"Don't you dare!" I yelled at Jack. He was threatening to splash me with water and he finally did so. Dammit, it's hard to run in the ocean.

He looked delicious in only his swimming trunks & Ray Bans.

"That's what you get for making me dance in the Conga line," he laughed, splashing water on me again.

I splashed back and his jaw dropped. I got in a stance, ready to run out the water if I needed to.

"Oh you're in trouble now," he smiled, getting into a stance of his own.

I made a run for it, dashing out of the water and through the sand until I reached our rented cabana. He ran into me and we fell onto one of the beach chairs. He proceeded to tickle me and I grabbed his arms, stopping him.

"Eventually you'll have to let go," he said, raising one eyebrow.

I rolled my eyes and got on top, straddling him.

"Babe," he said. "There are children here."

I leaned down to kiss him. "Don't worry, I'll behave." I got up to close the tent's sheets & give us a little privacy even though the wind still blew them about. I got back on top of him and took his shades off to put them on my own face. "My name's Jack Gilinsky and I glued the principal's chair to the carpet," I joked in a makeshift deep voice.

He laughed beneath me. "You know that was only thing out of the three rumors that was true. I never revealed until now."

"Good to know. Now I don't have to cringe when I walk past the baseball field." I stuck my tongue out at him.

He rubs my thighs up & down. "You...are...killing this bikini right now. You look good in magenta."

"Trying something new. I still love black though."

Aside from the new bikini, I had also went more natural with my hair. I washed out all the black dye and got my hair cut. I was now sporting a choppy bob in my natural brunette hue. It was actually Aunt Sophia's suggestion and I listened.

Hours later, we boarded back onto our cruise and hurried back to our room. It wasn't a huge suite but at least we had a balcony. We had left the curtain open to let the moon shine through and cut the lights off. We were entangled in the white sheets and the moonlight accentuated the curvature of our bodies perfectly. His skin was volcanic against mine everytime he slowly thrusted into me, rolling his hips with the same motion as the crashing waves outside. It's the first time he made me cry because we both realized we were finally making love...and I've never made love before. To make things more intense, we kept it silent as we came together, almost forgetting to breathe. This had to be the most romantic night and it didn't even require candles or chocolates.

We had taken a shower together and went for another round. We kept laughing because...space was limited. Jack slipped too, but thanks to the small space, he didn't fall all the way down. I laughed in his face and kissed him. We just ended up making out.

After our shower and a great room service dinner, we took a walk along the top deck which was nearly empty. It was breathtaking with the moon, the breeze, and the sound of the waves. We made it near the front of the ship and Jack looked at me.

"Dare we?" He smiled.

I looked back at him, immediately knowing what he was talking about. "We dare."

We walked as far as we could, not being able to go all the way to the edge. He picks me up and puts me on the slightly elevated platform, stepping up right behind me. His hands travel down my arms, finding my hands and interlocking our fingers. His arms raise up with mine until they're stretched open, letting the ocean breeze hit us fully. He rests his chin on my shoulder.

"Come Josephine, my flying machine, going up, she goes..." Jack recites in my ear just like in the movie Titanic.

I chuckle silently and do my part. "I'm flying, Jack!"

His left hand goes down to my waist while his right hand finds my chin, turning my head so I can kiss him. I almost lose my balance and I yelp. Jack chuckles.

"It's okay, I got you," he assured me, putting both hands on my waist.

"Are you sure?" I laugh.

"As long as you don't let me fall to the bottom of the ocean, I got you forever."

"Shut up, cheesy," I giggle right before I kiss him again. "I love you."

"Love you more, babygirl."

- the end -

_____________

Author's Note: I decided to write this epilogue last minute, haha. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE!!! There are no plans for a sequel, sorry!

But head on over to my next story "Begin Again", it's a Nate Maloley fanfic & a HUGE favoriteeee :)

Vote & comment!!