Cinco

-Some people think Louis eyes are bluer but I think Niall's are-

*Zayn's POV*

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked him.

He was crying and I can see blood on his sweater. He turned away from me and looked at the bridge. I just came back to get my wallet but find him here.

He's obviously not okay. But I need to know why he's here. What I can do to help him.

"Niall." I said.

It's cold out here. Really cold in fact. He only had in a sweater. He just dropped down falling on the ground of the bridge. Very much still conscious but he was sobbing. A quick rain started. Well fuck!

I walked over to him. "Niall." I said but he just cried laying here on the cold wet ground. I'm not going to let him freeze and possibly die out here.

I picked him up bridal style. And started to run through the rain back to my car which I had parked closer.

I opened up the door and pushed him inside closing the door. I closed the door and climbed in on my side. I took my jacket off and put it over his still shaken body.

"Niall where am I driving you?" I asked him and he didn't answer.

"Home?" I asked.

"No. No. No." He screamed.

"I'm sorry okay? Louis'?" I asked and he shook his head 'no'.

I sighed. Guess he's coming with me to the place I live. I started up the car and drove to the house. I ran up to the door unlocking it and pushing it opened.

I went back to the car and got Niall because he seemed to can't even move. Like he was frozen in place. I picked him up bridal style again. Carrying him in the house. I took him upstairs and into the bathroom. I sat him on the toilet and looked at his arm that his arm was covered in blood. I went to touch it and he pulled it away. I tried again and he grabbed my wrist.

"I want to help you." I said broke out of his grip grabbing his hand and gently pulling up his sleeve.

I used to cut when I was a freshman. Which was last year. I didn't want to but I wanted my parents attention. I knew I'd cut to deep one time and ended up in the hospital. My parents came. Seen that I was woke, kissed my forehead then left. I didn't want to die but if every time I cut to deep and ended up in the hospital they didn't even ask if I was okay. One time they yelled at how crazy I was because they got called out of very important meeting. So I stopped. It wasn't worth losing my life over. Plan B was just being rebellious, so I rebel.

"I'm going to clean these up and bandage it. But before I do that do you want to take a shower? I'll bring you some warm clothes? You can stay here the night if you want too." I said because really I am a nice person.

"I-I d-don't wanna be a b-bother." He said.

"To who?" I asked.

"Your p-pa-" but I cut him off.

"They're on a business trip and I'm sure they wouldn't care." I said and he just nodded.

"Okay I'll leave and get the clothes and you wash up." I said standing walking out.

I looked through my drawers and closet for small things. When I found a small long sleeve tee and some pajama pants with a draw string. I got some socks for him. Would it be weird if I gave him some underwear. Yeah that'll be weird he can just wear his own hopefully they're not wet.