Trece

*Zayn's POV*

We had to work on the project again in chemistry.

"Yeah we're going on a date." Harry said to Liam.

"All because of Liam the matchmaker." Liam complimented himself.

"Well are you interested in anyone?" Harry asked Liam.

"Yeah Sophia Smith. She's so gorgeous." He said.

"If I was straight I'd do her." Harry said.

"No you wouldn't." Liam said with a straight face and they then burst up laughing.

I rolled my eyes putting one of the beakers on the hotplate and started the stop watch.

"You have your eye on any one Zayn?" Harry asked me.

I thought about it. I kinda liked Niall.

"Uh yeah." I replied.

"Ooo girl or boy?" He asked.

"Boy." I said.

"Who is it?" He asked and I didn't respond stopping the watch and turning off the hot plate.

I recorded my evidence in my journal and went to go put the materials away. I then packed up and a minute later the bell rung and I was out.

I saw Niall in the hallway and so I looked to the wearing a half smile and walked to my next class.

---

Today in art I drew a wall of glass. I was on one side and society was on the other. The glass had words like 'negative' and things like that. I on the other hand wasn't facing the window but looking at a book. And had in little headphones that looked like tiny Niall's tbh. I didn't mean to draw it I just did.

"This is amazing." She said looking at my drawing.

"Thank you." I said plainly waiting for her to walk away before I get on my phone and play a game.

She walked away and I pulled out my phone. I played FunRun and Subway surfers. I then text me 'parents' and told them I'd be home late.

As soon as the bell rung I darted out the room and going out to my car outside and I waited until I seen Niall and he knocked on the door so I let him in and I started the car driving closer to the river.

When we reached the river we got out the car and walked onto the bridge. I grabbed a couple pebbles dropping them into the water.

"What's your favorite color?" He asked me.

"Green." I said.

"Mines too. What's your middle name?" He asked.

"Javaad." I said.

"Mines too." He said.

"Really?" I asked.

"No. It's James." He said and we laughed.

"I want to know more about you." He said standing closer to me.

"I do too." I said.

I want to kiss you again too.

"Huh?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said.

"Hey you know something?" I said.

"What?" He asked.

"You're actually really cute." I said and he blushed covering his face with his hands smiling. "Like looks don't matter but you're gorgeous."

"To say I'm red right now Zayn is an understatement." He said and I laughed.

"Come on its getting cold. We should go back to mines and read in my library." I said walking back with him following me.

We got in my car and drove home.

I walked right past my parents up to my room.

Yes I was still mad at them. And no I'm not gonna speak to them ever again only if I absolutely have too.

We went up to my library and I opened the book we were reading from yesterday while Niall looked for one in the isles.

"Hey um Zayn?" He said and I looked up at him.

"Yes?" I said.

"Um I was wondering if I could come over Saturday?" He asked.

"'Course my parents are gonna be gone." I said and I saw him blush and I looked at him confused.

"Sorry you just sounded so suggestive." He said and I laughed because it did.

"I meant my parents will be gone and I'll be lonely. You'll be company. Put it like that." I said and he smiled coming and sitting down across from me with a book I have read already.

(A/N: Short Chapter. I know. Sorry)