Part 3

"What can I get you two?" A very good looking bartender asks once he had managed to grab a spot at the bar.

"Six shots of tequila, a Corona, and a strawberry margarita." Peter orders for the both of us. We both knew our order by heart, always started with the same thing.

The bar tender nods his head then turns away to make our drinks. As we wait we turn around to look at the crowd of dancing bodies.

"See anything you like?" Peter leans over to ask, shouting above the music.

I give a quick shake of my head. As long as I wasn't looking at him I wasn't lying. "What about you?" I cave and turn to look at him. He looks over the crowd before his chocolate eyes meet mine.

"Maybe." That one word rolls off his tongue smoothly. If I didn't know any better I would think he was talking about me. But I know he doesn't see me that way.

The bartender returns with our drinks and we set to knocking back the shots. By the time the third drink has past my lips my throat burns. The pain would be worth the buzz it would give me later. We sit in silence as we drink our other drinks, our eyes watching the crowd.

I personally loved to people watch. You could catch people doing some funny things when they think no one's watching. Peter, on the other hand, just liked to take a moment and let his mind go blank. No work. No girls. Just the music and his beer.

Once our drink were gone we hit the dance floor. We danced together out of habit. The first time we had gone out to a club after work I had so many creeps trying to grind on me. Thankfully Peter came to my rescue and scared them away. Since then he danced close to me...well at least at the beginning. Towards the end of the night I let him loose so he could find a girl.

Club girls were his type and cafe boys were mine.