Hokuto x female reader nightmares

TW hanging

                            Hokutos p.o.v
I was in a pitch black room. I recognized the room it was mine and y/n's room.
-y/n?, I ask to find out if she was in the room
- yes kuto-kun said y/n
I hear y/n mumble somthing but I can't hear what she said.
- what did you say y/n? I ask her
- I'm sorry but I can't live like this any more! She yelld
- what do you mean? I ask her
I got to say that i'm kinda afraid of where this is going.
I feel that wall to find the light switch and when I found it i hear somthing that sounds like a rope. Wait a rope! I turn on the lights and the next thing I see horrified me.
Y/n hanging on a rope looking pale as snow and her eyes look lifeless. I run to her and got her down from the rope. I check to se if she is breathing.
- she's not breathing there is no pulse...y/n is dead..I mumbled to myself
I hug her lifeless body and started to cry like never before. My body started to shake.
I can't belive that she is dead after all this time we have been together it all it was just over like this? I'm lost for words.

I wake up in a cold sweat and I sit up to wipe my tears. I look to my side to se Y/n sleeping. I did not notice that Y / n had woken up.
- Hokuto are you okay? Y/n ask me
I look at her tears still in my eyes. Without even thinking i hug her as fast as I can.
-umm,hokuto what's wrong, y/n ask me in a anxious tone.
- PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! PLEASE DON'T KILL YOUSELF I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!  I yell without thinking
Y/n looks surprise by what I said but I don't blame her.
- Hokuto look at me, y/n said to me in a clam tone
I look at her with tears in my eyes.
She takes her hand and wipes my tears.
I explain what the nightmare was about and she explain to me that will never happen. I kiss her forehead and she pull me down in the bed and started to cuddel me. I cuddel back and after half an hour I feel asleep.

The end

How many words( 411)