.3

i woke up to nick moving his arm, he must have woken up too because i felt him laugh i lifted my head up and realized i was laying on his chest and this time my cheeks were warm because i was embarrassed i didn't mean to get there
y/n- "sorry"
n- "don't be, i was comfortable"
y/n- "oh okay good" i smiled
n- "do you wanna watch more hxh since we were gonna do that anyways today"
y/n- "sure"
i laid my head back down on his chest while he scrolled to find it and he clicked on it and it began to play the show we made comments about how cute gon and killua are and them being adorable.
we eventually got bored even though it's a good show
n-"do you wanna play mine craft i wanna teach you cuz your a noob" he followed with a laugh
y/n- "i'm not a noob just haven't played in a while" i whined" he playfully pushed me
n- "cmon"
we got up at the same time and we both ran to the chair trying to beat each other but i won
n-"i was gonna let you sit there anyways"
y/n-" yeah, sure" i laughed
he got on minecraft and asked if i played on pc and if i remembered the controls i just nodded
n-"okay you know how to get wood and walk right, punch?"
y/n- "yes, i've played before"i laughed at him
n-" i just wanna help youuu" he said with puppy dog eyes
y/n- "you can show me what's new then" i smiled
n-" okieee"
i haven't played in months tbh so there can't be that much i've missed from the updates, i hope anyways.
n- "when did you last play"
y/n- "like 2 weeks before they came out with new minecraft, you know the new menu screen hah"
n- "that was last year.."
y/n- "i knowww i'll get better since you're teaching me" i smiled
n- "yes you will"
he taught me the basics again, i let him just to make him feel better and then showed me the new things like different villages and villagers and how to clutch my falls he said his friend taught him how, it was honestly pretty smart too.
we spent hours laughing at my mistakes and made stupid comments about it, i looked at the time finally it was only 4 in the afternoon it felt shorter but i guess time flys.
we started to get hungry and decided we just order pizza and get to know each more so that's exactly what we did and i enjoyed every second of it
y/n- "so i noticed you had twitch i'm assuming that's what you stream on?"
n-"yeah, i don't really wanna get into that though you'll find out why soon hopefully"
y/n-" of course i understand" he smiled "so what about your friends where do they live"
n- "well one lives in florida, not to far but in orlando so still far. The other lives in london"
y/n- "wow that awhile away, have y'all ever met before"
n- "no sadly but we really want too"
y/n- " that'll be good hopefully y'all can"
n- "hopefully so have you had any past relationships?" i got flashbacks. nick realized an followed it with "you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to"
y/n- "no it's okay, i want you to know me better anyways. Well i've only had one and it wasn't the best, he was very controlling, and protective of me. Everyone believed him obviously cause no one knew me well.."
n- "y/n, please know if never do that i really want you to feel comfortable with me"
y/n- "i do nick, if i didn't i wouldn't slept in the same bed with you last night. But i guess to summarize the whole relationship, he hit and yelled when i 'disobeyed' my parents believed he was always right they've never really trusted me..."
n- "hey come here" he hugged me, he makes me comfortable and that makes me happy:) "y/n i promise i'm nothing like that i'm sorry that happened, it's gonna get better"
y/n- "thank you a lot for this i've never trusted someone i guess but i feel comfortable telling you everything cause i feel like tho understand me, you really are sweet."
n-"don't thank me i just wanna see you smile and make you happy, it really does make me feel privileged"
god those words just made my day.
y/n- "well nick how about you any relationships"
n- "eh a couple over time nothing long though they never took me seriously"
y/n- " well then should i take it serious?" i grinned jokingly
n- "well if you plan on sticking around for awhile i suppose"
y/n- "i will definitely take up your offer" i smile at him to give him reassurance i wasn't here just to play around. It really does seem soon but nick really makes me happy, he makes me feel comfortable and safe i could say but it's a shame covid is around cause now no one really knows what's gonna happen nexts some say it's only the beginning cuz it keeps getting worse and worse every month, others don't believe it's real, no one knows what to do at the moment so as of right now i'm hoping to live life with nick. I'm still nervous about everything, what if he's just being nice and hoping i don't feel bad or he's gonna leave like the rest did, they always promised me nothing bad would ever happen and now i can't trust anyone, nick i can enough to say he's not gonna try anything he really is sweet and wholesome he plays minecraft what could he possibly do.
(ahaha time skip brought to you by snapmap)
we decided to chill at his place for the rest of the day, being there's nothing else we could do, so we continued chatting bring up family things, past events, what we hope our future is like favorite food, flavors, scents, where we'd like to vacation we both agreed on florida, his reasoning being his friend living there and mine wanting to see the old stuff from awhile back and Disney of course. (fun fact live in florida sadly not orlando 😔 and never been to disney :( )
Some time around 10-11 we started getting tired and he asked me if i can stay again to which of course i replied yes, you really can't tell his smile no it impossible. I asked to take a shower since i haven't had one since yesterday and i don't wanna smell bad obviously i got in and took my shower but i put on music so it wasn't awkward i put on (favorite song) and hummed to it, i've always enjoyed singing in general it feels like i letting feelings go i guess. After around 6-9 ( ;) ) minutes in the shower i got out dried off and dried my hair and went out i got in his bed and got comfy, he wasn't in his room when i walked in so i assume he was in the living room or kitchen cleaning. He left his phone in here and it was not stop buzzing over and over and it wasn't calls or texts. It was tweets, retweets, comments, likes, dms, tags everything else you can imagine, he gotta be popular but there's not way he just 'popular" they don't stop it notification after notification and they keep coming through i don't snoop long i just turn over and try to sleep and get comfortable. Nick come in the room and lays next to me i turn over to face him and look at him again, he's so handsome.. his eyes are blue but a deep blue and his hairs a light brown and looks soft, straight but towards the end is curved, and i beard still growing in a bit but enough hair in his face to call himself a man, i smiled almost laughed at it. I snapped back into reality although i wish i hadn't, you can't stop staring at someone so attractive, he's staring at me now i see his eyes move every few seconds and minute looking at my eyes, hair, nose, cheeks, and now my lips. We stayed silent until he said "you're so pretty, how?"
i giggled at it but the look on his face was the complete opposite of mine... serious and questioning, i looked at him more seriously
y/n- "how what? your so handsome i don't understand.."
n- "your unbelievably beautiful and everything about you is amazing and your hanging out with me, why?"
y/n- "because you make me feel safe and comfortable like i can be myself around you, i don't have to worry about anything"
he stayed silent i felt him tense up, he felt warm.. so warm, i scooted close to him while he continued to stay more tense and with that he laid on his back and i put my head on his chest, wrapped my arm around his stomach and pulled my leg to where it was laying in between his. The tense feeling throughout his body left immediately.. why would he tense up was he nervous? scared?
y/n-"nick.. why did you seem tense when i said that"
n-"i've never felt like this before.."
like what? how did he feel? he wrapped his arm closest to my body around me, i felt secure and safe.
———————————————————————————
a/n - do y'all want me to continue writing long chapters like these past few, they take longer cause my friend won't let me take a break from gaming lol or should i write shorter chapters they'll come out faster but not as much length? i guess i dunno lol
ima do a shameless plug because yeah👉🏻👈🏻
tiktok- hornpubsz
twitter- grxtchh
:) i'm gonna write more hopefully tonight if my friend doesn't get online lol