.9

A/n- I literally forgot how happy it made me to see everyone's comments and compliments 🥺that really made my day a whole lot better. I'm so sorry to say but i did unfortunately leave the dream team community a while back but for you guys i will happily come back:) seeing the support has made me feel better that it's hopefully a cleaner and happier community <3 anyways here's your story bbs

y/n P.O.V
It couldn't get any better than this, really... this is my life and it's the best it's ever been i feel like it finally happy and complete with the boys and most importantly nick with me. The joy i've been brought from being around them and the laughs that's come from my deepest of stomach are the times i can't ever replace or forget. But enough thinking I wanna listen to songs, i grab the aux and my phone and put on my favorite song, yellow by coldplay, (if this isn't your favorite i really apologize just hear me out i have a plan;) ) i turn it up and i hun looking out the window watching the buildings slowly die down and turn into houses then nothing but trees and dirt and pavement... the song continues to play and i notice nick is concentrating on the song and questioning himself at the same time, i furrow my eyebrows at him and he catches on that i'm staring.
n-"what's wrong" he says with a pout
y/n- "nothing i was just gonna ask you the same thing haha"
n- "nothing just listening to the song.."
it fell very quiet as the song stops
n- "c- can you play it again"
y/n- "of course" i smile and get a warm feeling inside he must like it i thought, i focus on him looking at his every feature, everything and anything he sees i find stunning, he's almost... no he IS perfect and nothing can change that. The songs playing in the background as i study him more and more taking everything in for myself, this song.. it's always had a meaning to me but it's obviously sung for someone else... and that would be nick. He takes sighs, cause me to frown.
n- "this is our wedding song." me being completely shocked by his words and it being so blunt it caught me off guard, i took it in and smiled the childishly, cheesey smile i've ever smiled before
y/n- "that's a promise then"
n- "a pinky promise" we both nod and locked our pinky's together, i giggled. he's the best person i could ever ask for.
-time skip brought to you 2 hours left for unus annus;-; -
we've been in the car for around 3-4 hours now and i've been on and off sleeping but nick doesn't know how to drive so he hits the bumps every time i'm almost asleep, i finally give up and just look out the window for awhile then decide to get on my phone. i test dream telling him how it's going and how i feel and what nicks doing, we started trying to figure out what we were going to do while we were there even though it will only be a week. after awhile we all settled down i was finally able to sleep.

a/n- i know this is unbelievably small but i'm very tired lol hard day at school but i hope your day was amazing and you get a good nights rest<3