Chapter 33 (!)

Chapter 33 (!)

*Author's P.O.V*

Harry places himself on his knees gently then places his hair into a small ponytail. It doesn't take long for his bottom lip to be a bright red from nibbling on it ever since Zayn came back home. The nerves were as high as they can be as he stares at his lover's naked crotch. He wants to be the greatest that he had ever had but e knows if he's not Zayn wouldn't makr fun of him. Slowly, he wets his lips then leans forward to lick the head of his dick. For a few seconds, he keeps at it before taking his dick in his mouth bit by bit. He forces himself to just let go and do whatever comes naturally to him. It is hard at first but soon he gets the hang of it. On the inside he starts to really enjoy this. Hearing Zayn's groans does nothing but encourage him more and gets him hard.

"Just from watching a video, you're like a pro." Zayn groans out, whining a bit when that skillful mouth leaves his dick.

"Really?" Harry asks while being slightly out of breath with his cheeks tinted pink and his lips swelling up.

"Look at me while you do it." Zayn demands and he listens to him immediately.

When their eyes meet, he tries his best not to grab his head and fuck his brains out. He wants him to be in control of this. He wants him to learn, even though he's sure he doesn't need to learn anymore with the way he's sucking. There will be plenty of times where can do that so he doesn't sweat it. With that in mind, he leans back then places his hands on the bed to keep himself prompt up. His hands form fists when he feels himself hit the back of his boyfriend's throat. The pleasure is on the verge of bringing him an orgasm with his hips bucking a few times. He taps Harry's shoulder to signal him to stop. As much as he wanted him to continue, he has to stop. He really wants to cum inside of him right now. A sigh leaves his mouth when the warmth and wetness are gone from him again.

"Do you think we can have sex now?" Harry asks, wiping away the little bit of saliva around his mouth.

"I don't think I'll ever get tired of you asking that." Zayn laughs out, helping him off his feet.

"I will continue to ask you that then." Harry responds then gasping when he's pull close, a hand on his ass.

"How did I taste?" Zayn questions, bringing his lips to his neck and leaving a few hickies.

"Bitter but nothing that I can't handle." Harry answers, exposing his neck for more.

"You have no idea how senseless I'm going to fuck you right now." Zayn states, instantly turning his lover's cheeks red.

"You know I'm not good with dirty talking." Harry says as he goes to cover his face but is stop.

"You don't have to be. I just want to hear and see you lose yourself just from my touch. I want this moment, including others, to be stuck in your brain forever. I want you to want to be wrecked by me every time." Zayn replies while squeezing his ass with his eyes clouding over.

"Ok. I want that too." Harry says before they pull away but internally still staying connected.

Zayn places him on the bed gently then removes his cute little flower boxers. His eyes admire him, trying to mentally capture as many pictures of this. He leans over him and take in his features even more, feeling Harry shy away from his eyes. That shyness doesn't last long since he notices his boyfriend's none judgemental stare. Likewise, he stares back up at him with his fingers slowly reaching up to trace his face. They smile at each other then share a tender kiss. Soon, the boxers is toss to the floor before he lubes three of his fingers. He makes sure to take his times in stretching his lover open. Each time that he thrusted his fingers in he left kisses on Harry's stomach. By the time he's open enough, he lubricate his dick then eases it into him with a kiss.

When he's settle, he thrusts deeply, somehow finding his prostate already. He grabs Harry's legs then place them over his shoulders. Feathery kisses are left on Harry's thighs and chest. That results in his hair being played with and slightly grip. His aura changes within a flash as he demolishes his ass, turning it a bright red. This change takes the green eye male by surprise but he welcomes it nonetheless. He doesn't know if he'll be able to welcome the soreness tomorrow. It is so late and the windows are open so they know that the neighbors can hear them. They really don't care as they continue to express themselves. Their chests are flush together, mixing their sweat together. Their fingers intertwine with both of them having a tight grip.

"You feel that right there?" Zayn breathes against his lips while placing their hands on to Harry's stomach.

"What is that?" Harry asks, feeling something press against his lower stomach.

"That's all me but its all yours." Zayn replies with a grin appearing on his face.

"I'm not going to last any longer Zayn." Harry whimpers out with the top of his head lightly tapping against the headboard from the hard thrusts.

"Say my name some more. I want to hear you say it until you can't anymore." Zayn says, making sure that he's giving him his all now.

"Yes Zayn! Zayn! Zayn! Zayn! Zayn!" Harry moans out with his moans getting higher and higher until it's inaudible.

By this point Harry is trying to hold on as much as he can because he knows that Zayn can go long as he can. His hair isn't in it's ponytail anymore but instead spread out across the bed. His lips are parted, arching his back. Suddenly, his legs tremble and his toes lock up as he reaches his peak. Like always, he bites his bottom lip hard while moaning as loud as he can. This is one of the most intense orgasms he has ever had. Before he can even think about it some more, he locks eyes with Zayn and watches him as he let's go and he moans with him. Their hearts beat out of sync but so much in sync that it creates a pattern that compliments each other. They calm down with Harry cuddling up to Zayn immediately.

"I love you." Zayn says, putting his arm behind his head and draping his other arm over Harry's waist.

"I love you too." Harry responds, kissing each other before going to sleep.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thoughts??? 6k reads. I'm sending you all big hugs. Not go lie to you I half assed this.😅

Bye.