(6) home

Allison throws on a pair of biker shorts and an oversized shirt, that may or may not be Sam's, before making her way down to the kitchen, feeling overly chipper that particular morning

               Allison throws on a pair of biker shorts and an oversized shirt, that may or may not be Sam's, before making her way down to the kitchen, feeling overly chipper that particular morning. She gets to work quickly, pulling out enough food to feed a small army, or in her case, two shape-shifters who eat like they've been starved for years.

She whisks two dozen eggs in a large bowl, dancing ridiculously to the Brittany Spears song that was playing on the radio. A laugh sounds behind her, and Allison turns, completely unfazed, now using the whisk as a microphone as she badly belts out the lyrics.

Jared merely shakes his head at her antics, laughing as he sits himself down at the kitchen table. He reclines himself back so the chair is tipped on two legs, watching amusedly as Allison continues to dance around the kitchen wildly, grinning the entire time. He occasionally shouts out praises or whistles at her horrible dance moves, which only fuels her to continue.

This is what Sam walks into a few moments later, and he was not surprised in the slightest. Allie has a very enthusiastic personality, and people around her can't help but join in. Her soul is so warm, she could melt even the coldest of hearts, and Sam thanked the ancestors daily that he was blessed enough to have her in his life.

"Sam!" Allison calls happily, snapping him out of his thoughts. "C'mon, join me!" She begs, giving him her best puppy-dog eyes. Sam chuckles, shaking his head lightly as he instead joins Jared at the table. Allison pouted for all of 3.7 seconds before shrugging and going back to dancing happily around as she cooked.

"Is she always like this?" Jared asked quietly, laughing as Allison moonwalked horribly toward the stove.

"Yes, you might as well get used to it. Hey- is that my shirt?" Sam called, his eyes trained on his best friend, who was now headbanging to a song that was definitely not made for headbanging.

"Do I even need to answer that?" Allison retorted with a snort, twirling around to show him that, yes it was indeed his shirt, before winking and returning to her previous shenanigans.

Sam shook his head, turning his face down slightly as a small blush coated his cheeks.

"Dude you have got it sooooo bad." Jared teased, his voice barely above a whisper, as he knew Sam could hear him clearly.

"Shut up." Sam muttered, pushing him lightly, causing Jared to almost lose his balance on his precariously perched chair. Sam hadn't even bothered trying to deny it, knowing Jared could hear his every thought anyway.

Allison broke a rather childish staring contest between them by setting down two plates in front of them, quirking up an eyebrow at the pair. They both immediately tucked into their plates, causing Allison to smirk as she went to grab her own.

"You are like a dream come true woman." Jared practically moaned with his mouth full.

"Ew dude, at least chew first." Allison giggled, her face screwed up in a mixture of disgust and amusement.